Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Maybe Louisiana can get rid of the retards who keep voting Dem now.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Dick's Sporting Goods just announced that it will provide up to $4000 in travel expenses to the nearest clinic for any employee who is denied an abortion in their state. Disney, Amazon, Paramount, Netflix, Comcast, Sony, Warner Bros. and others have all previously announced such plans.

Now, if you TRULY believe that abortion is murder then it's quite clear that Dick's, Amazon, Paramount, Netflix, Sony, etc. are aiding and abetting murders. It is MORALLY INCUMBENT upon yourself to boycott those businesses and their many affiliates. I BET YOU WON'T.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its pretty easy to go to a nearby state, i dunno why libs have to lose their shit over this. i am pro-choice as well but if accidentally knock a bitch up ( and i dont, because its very easy to not do that via birth control) we can just take a road trip, or even a quick flight from new orleans to cancun. no big deal.

i think the issue here is that clarence thomas was pushing for this and you hate having an N-word making decisions, you dirty racist piece of shit

fanatic likes this.
  4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Wrong. I don’t patronize any of those because I just don’t need them. I quit Dickheads Sports several years ago for their wokeness. Did you come up butt pregnant and had to have one yanked out? Is this why this made up constitutional right meant so very much to you?

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am allied with the dems on this one, but unlike those fuckwads i am honest. i just dont care about murdering babies.

the dems know thats a politically impossible honesty, and so they make up lies. they lie constantly. they claim its about controlling women. its not. its purely the right believing something perfectly reasonable, and in fact powerfully anti-racist, that all babies are alive and should be allowed to live. thats a perfectly cromulent point! but the left knows thats super reasonable so they cast, it like everything, as about the right being deplorable sexists that want to control women via a silly patriarchy.

@Rex you do realize women are more pro-life than men?

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No, because it's all about virtue signaling for him.

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Congratulations to President Biden (oops I mean President Trump) on this outstanding achievement. Returning lawmaking to the states rather than unconstitutionally usurping their power and right to govern.
    This is a great day for those that believe in a Democratic Republic and government by the people.

Sorry it had to be a topic this controversial. I think it comes at an appropriate time. Some leftist and some states have pushed to make late term and even at birth abortion legal (Northam/Tran).

But it also illustrates another point. The left / democrats continue to know what is best for everyone and think you are too stupid to govern yourself. Get in line you deplorable inbred cretins and kneel to the state (Democrat Party).

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Biden agrees with this. He voted for it once. What a good guy!

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The DEMOCRATS orcs will be out tonight. The great Eye will call them out and nothing will happen to them, well as long as they stay in the cities. Gandalf, the hobbits and the Elfs be waiting.
    1656109976746.jpg
    I think I see Rex, Winston and Rockhead amongst this swill.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022