Republicans are simply sick f**ks

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Which other blacks have I "hated on"? And list white people I've "hated on", too.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i literally just said its totally a coincidence! why are you so defensive? its a coincidence the one black man is the one you hate

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You said "blacks". List them, and also list the whites I've "hated on". Back up your assertion of prejudice against "blacks".

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, i just said its a coincidence you are hating on a black person again. please pay attention. its not your racism, oh no, of course not. its totally a coincidence.

why are you so defensive i am not saying you are racist i am saying its a coincidence yet again you are hating a black man

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope. You EXPLICITLY said "blacks", plural. List the blacks I've "hated on", and also list the whites I've "hated on". Back up your assertion of prejudice against "blacks".

I'm not a Republican.... I don't target people because of the color of their skin, as the Tennessee legislature proved this past week, as trump proved this past week and many times previously.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt assert that i said it was a coincidence you are hating on blacks yet again