Republicans are simply sick f**ks

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 5, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes. If a boy is missing his penis it’s a big problem.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i read more about this. this is all within a medical context. when a kid has a physical, the doctor knows if the kid is a tranny or not, and in fact should have access to their entire history including their birth sex, and not really need to touch his wang or her clam. the part about genital checking is made up.

this reminds me of those people who have genderless babies who are always on NPR. they call em theybies instead of babies. they alway say if someone asks if the kid is a boy or a girl they ask back that their kids genitalia is none of the asker's business, as if there is some pedo interest in the question of whether the kid is a boy or girl.

before i was born my older sister asked my mom if i was gonna be her lil brother or sister. maybe my perveted sister wanted the details of my young dong the fuckin sicko!

for real we have now started imagining that even the knowledge of what gender somebody is off limits

3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Only a weatherman or weathertranny in your world is wrong as much as you. It is not targeted at girls it is in fact target at trannies pretending to be girls.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He never played sports probably has a vagina. A waste of a vagina cause not even a liberal would fuck this loser.

LSUpride123 and XXL TideFan like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sick trump-appointed fundy whacko judge just halted the 23 year old FDA approval of RU-486, on very bullshit grounds.

And Republicans wonder why they're losing women and young voters.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now we learn that Clarence Thomas has accepted over half a million bucks worth of luxury travel perks over the past two decades for an ultraconservative "friend" who has supported Ginni Thomas's political organizations and whose other "friends" have benefited from Thomas's decisions on SCOTUS.

Endless corruption, fascism, racism, mysogyny, election cheating, voter suppression, attacks on free speech... today's Republican Party.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Loser

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You REALLY hate black dudes.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I judge people by the content of their character. Clarence Thomas is corrupt.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If the money was from China would that have been better?