Report: LSU officials ignored sexual assault complaints against Guice, other football players.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

title 9 is terrible legislation and makes no sense.

usually its about who reported who first, evidence not required. i read a story about a guy who had a lady make up a story about him, so he was expelled. so he had one of his friends make up a story about the girl, and then she was expelled. its just about giving the accuser whatever they want for fear of it blowing up and idiots outraged.

we already have dumbfucks on campus protesting. (again while 5 were murdered the same day)

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the point is universities are not equipped to investigate this sort of thing. this stuff is for cops and courts. universities have one motivation: protect their ass from title 9 bullshit lawsuits that would ruin them.

univerity admins are not equipped to deal with this and should have nothing to do with it. if you get assaulted, call the cops, not the coach or whatever.

i wish coach O would say: "i coach offense. i motivate DBs. we tackle and blitz. why the fuck would you ask me about this sexual assault shit? i know how to teach a kid to block noseguards. da fuck do i know about this? take it somewhere else. go tigers"