Report: LSU officials ignored sexual assault complaints against Guice, other football players.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Nov 16, 2020.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#socialjustice

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I get it. It’s the day and age we’re living in.

But the same folks calling for social justice in this situation are most likely the same folks calling for social justice in the unfair and unjust treatment of young African American males. Tad bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Sexual Assault is real and I’m not attempting to down play it. It’s disgusting and in my opinion the punishment is rarely harsh enough.

But false accusations are also real and there can be a lot of conjecture. This is why we have a process. If the up front evidence is substantial and egregious enough, the player should be removed/suspended (as we’ve seen) and the process should play out.

It’s reported to police, it’s their job to investigate, not Coach Ed Orgerons. If a crime was indeed committed, it’s the laws job to issue punishment and LSU will follow suit. If the player is cleared of any wrong doing and LSU still punished the player based on their judgment of the situation, these warriors will be screaming social justice going the opposite way.

furduknfish likes this.
  3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Very well said. The problem is that people are reacting against LSU and O based on the act of sexual assault. They get angry and forget that it wasn’t LSU or O that committed the assault. Moreover, it wasn’t even O who handled the investigation or decided what to do. But here we are, and people hear the words “sexual assault” and out come the pitchforks to anyone with fame.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

By the by Thurston Howell, that is False. Any player can be dismissed at any time, without any cause given. There is nothing legally to pursue. LSU Football is a priviledge not a right. Refer to LSU's Legal Department. You watch too many TV drama crime shows.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I posted 3 links to different stories. If you dont buy them, that's fine.

6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I posted a couple of links. I haven't given any opinion.

But it's important that Bennie B's weinie blood lust is satified as he's disabled & lives on here.

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Man, Tap, you really need to learn how to read. No one said anything about Due Process for the football team. But don’t let accuracy get in the way of whatever the hell you’re attempting to demonstrate.

8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Name disgruntled & dismissed former LSU Football players that won a lawsuit against LSU. You know.. the "State Actor". Who is paying for these numerous investigations?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Come back when you’ve learned the English language. Or don’t.

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Retarded English like you? No thanks..