Report: Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey case

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by red55, Aug 16, 2006.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Two convenient holes in that theory:

1) You jump rather widly from the mom finding the wet bed to bashing her skull in. Yes, a psychotic person would do that, but where has Patsy shown any history of that behavior??? People don't just lead normal lives, marry and have kids, and then all of a sudden bash their kids head in.

2) Do you actually think that the Ramsey's would be stupid enough to just leave the kid wrapped up in the blanket in the basement? There is no way they could have foreseen the bungled police investigation. Had they been covering for Patsy, they would have disposed of the body before calling the police. Calling the police while knowing the body was in the house would be like stealing in front of a camera.

Also, the Ramsey would have had to been EXCELLENT actors to confuse the police into thinking they were just berieving parents. Had they committed these crimes, someone would have acted funny or something would have given.

2. DallasLSU

What confuses me is the ransom note, how did they know that John Ramsey had recently received a bonus of the exact amount requested?

Secondly, who would be stupid enough to put that number down knowing that number was too specific of a number.

3. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that some people think that they are smarter than the police, I believe that the reason JonBenet's body was still in the house is because they were going with the kidnapping story.

4. DallasLSU

I don't buy that. I agree, some people think they are smarter than the police. And in this case, whoever did it, was smarter than the police.

But if someone was going with a kidnapping story, but left the body in the house, they would just be plain stupid, and lucky to get awaay with it.

5. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't that they were smarter than the police, the police made a lot of mistakes.

And I had saw on an earlier post here that they thought the Ramseys had to be ver good actors and actresses, I never thought that Patsy was anything but a liar.

Just my opinion though.