Report: Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey case

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by red55, Aug 16, 2006.

1. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I don't recall seeing this in the mainstream media. I googled it and didn't find any credible sites with this story. Could it be just another internet rumor?

Can't believe this wouldn't be all over cable news...

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I can't remember where I read it, but I can't find anything real credible on it either... so I guess I'm not so sure whether it is true or not now.

3. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She died in June

4. lsufaninmiss

I have always thought that Patsy had something to do with it

5. lsufaninmiss

The first time I saw this thread was in the Roundtable too

6. lsufaninmiss

I don't think this guy did it either, too much information that was never revealed, I don't think I ever heard that this poor little girl was raped, every thing that I have always heard indicated that she wasn't. I think this guy is just wanting some attention too.

7. lsufaninmiss

She died of ovarian cancer

8. lsufaninmiss

You are right Hatcher Tiger, that is the saddest thing, this was a beautiful little girl, but I honestly don't think she had a whole lot of time being a little girl either, her mama was always carrying her to them beauty pagents.

It is still very sad.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have always thought that folks were prejudiced against Pasty for dressing JonBenet up like a Vegas showgirl and putting her on public display, reliving her days as a beauty queen. For predators that was like a shiny lure is to a largemouth bass. Served her right, some felt.

But I could just never figure a murder motive that made any sense at all.

Still, the Ramseys refused to consent to a police interview for 4 months, refused police polygraphs, and much of the evidence in the house seemed staged. Somehow I think there is more to this story.

10. lsufaninmiss

Sometimes murder doesn't have to have a motive, I just have always felt from watching her on tv that she was not telling the whole truth. I had the same gut instinct when I watched Susan Smith begging some person to bring back her children, when it was her who killed them.

Had that been my child I would have been at the police station every day, and giving the cops what ever they wanted to know, so they could find my childs killer.

I just think there is more to this new arrest, and I am just gonna sit back and see what all comes out, but I would be willing to bet that this guy is just a nut who is wanting some kind of attention.