Repealing the First Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

exactly so why do you keep complaining when elon does it

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

For someone who cries hypocrite at every turn, his posts sure don’t age well

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I haven't complained. Elon has every right to ban whomever he wants from his site. I have only pointed out that he's not running a "free speech" platform as some goobers here have asserted, and have listed the incidents that prove it. I don't give two shits about twitter... I never post there, have no "followers" there, and don't "follow" anybody.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you dont give two shits yet you are the guy who went out his way to ask the admins here how to post twitter links?

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/is-there-a-way-to-link-twitter-in-such-a-way.212089/

"Is there a way to link Twitter in such a way
    Discussion in 'New Member & Help Forum' started by Rex, Jan 25, 2022.

that the tweets show here as they're presented on Twitter?"

you cared so little you are the only person here that made this request. dont give two shits huh? what did you want to post here? you just said you dont even follow anyone! we know thats a lie.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are a pathetic lunatic. So obsessed with me and desperate for my attention. It's really sad, so here from my sense of charity I'll give you some:

Just because I wanted to post a tweet and make sure users here knew it was a tweet doesn't mean I "follow" anybody. It doesn't mean I care two shits about whether twitter lives or dies. I don't even think I have a twitter account... if I do it's from a long time ago and I don't even know my user name and password. But the truth of the matter is that Twitter posts show up all over the place on other forums in their original format... I see them on huffpost, bloomberg, cnn, Fox, slate, democraticunderground, Vox, media matters, all over the place... can't help but reading some when others post what certain someones have said.

So, who is it that I follow on Twitter? Tell the world here how you "know" I'm lying about that? Prove it. Let's hear the accounts I follow.

But hear this: you won't be able to, which is just more proof of your constant lies. Like me "desperately wanting to know where Elon's child is." It's why you're not worth engaging. You're a pathetic lunatic. And your constant lying is pathological, apparently.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you dont give two shits, got it. you just wanted to post it here and you read it on, according to you, 8 other sites. sounds like you dont care about twitter the same way i dont care about LSU basketball.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You make zero sense because you're a pathetic lunatic, and you lie constantly. And just as I, you, and everybody else already knew you couldn't provide any proof that you knew I was lying about not following anybody on Twitter. You're boring as hell, so you're dismissed from that challenge.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bro i cant prove you do or dont do whatever you do at your house. but as for your claims about not caring at all about twitter, its a lot of posts every day from there for not giving two shits

also rex:

"Is there a way to link Twitter in such a way that the tweets show here as they're presented on Twitter?"

why do need proper formatting? you dont give two shits right?

so what? you dont give two shits

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    LSUpride123 likes this.