Repealing the First Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well if fossil fuels are so bad for us and is so bad than life expectancy shouldn't be where it is. Fossil fuels has made it much easier for us. Yes I am saying fossil fuels have helped humanity live longer, travel further and and live easier.

Here are just some of the medicines and other things made from fossil fuels. Do a little homework Kluke and don't listen to Rex about oil and gas and the climate.

Petrochemicals are used to manufacture analgesics, antihistamines, antibiotics, antibacterials, rectal suppositories, cough syrups, lubricants, creams, ointments, salves, and many gels. Processed plastics made with oil are used in heart valves and other esoteric medical equipment.
    Of course, the bathroom is home to many more petroleum products, including toilet seats, plungers, bathtubs, shower stalls and curtains, plastic pipes, laundry baskets, linoleum, caulking, Aspirin™, bandages, medicines, cortisone and antihistamines. Take a closer look in your bathroom and closet. You’ll see oil and gas in there!
    Products-1.1.png

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Haha you said rectal suppositories.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didn't mean to get you "frisky" with the rectum reference, LOL!

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I actually never said he was wrong, I said the development of public health policy gets most of the credit for increased life expectancy. I totally agree that increased availability of energy is a primary reason for our greatly improved living conditions over the last 100 years and yes that has contributed to increased life expectancy. BUT, As Winston said, crediting fossil fuel use for increased life expectancy is to simplistic. There is a direct correlation between public health program development and increased life expectancy which doesn't exist with fossil fuel use.

As I said in my second post we need to keep using fossil fuels so I was never dissing fossil fuels I was praising public health measures. But I fully expected the totally predictable knee jerk reaction when I said anything positive about public health measures. Its a favorite whipping boy today, so we must not give it credit for good deeds in the past.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is related to first amendment stuff.

perhaps you have seen this trend of speakers acknowledging that the land they are on was stolen from indigenous tribes. its stupid. every tribe, including white westerners and cherokees and fuckin slavs and zulus and iniuts and vikings and anything you can imagine stole their land from whoever was their before. thats how land works. that is why the arab israeli conflict has been blazing since forever and will be going long after we die. land is owned by whoever owns it. you cant own land via DNA. you shoot another guy, take the land, stay there a while, its yours. thats how nations are formed.

well anyway in woke circles it is fashionable to say you are sorry we whites took land from "natives". perhaps here in LA we need to apologize to the houma indians, coushatta, choctaw, whatever. and they in turn need to apologize to whatever tribe they raped and murdered and enslaved and scalped and ate to get the land.

well anyway some professor pushed back and his university got pissed and now this academic freedom group is suing them. its a good story.

https://www.commonsense.news/p/he-made-a-joke-about-land-acknowledgements

teaser quote from interesting article:

"So last school year, instead of reprinting the university-approved language—“The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suqaumish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations”—Reges constructed his own disclaimer. He wrote: “I acknowledge that by the labor theory of property the Coast Salish people can claim historical ownership of almost none of the land currently occupied by the University of Washington.”"

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah. i will take fossil fuels, industrialization and modernization over public health faggotry

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes. Those things he mentioned are not possible without petroleum. People might be wise to learn that their medical products/systems all come from petroleum in some form.

Not to mention bringing people out of poverty, clean water plants via “energy” etc.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

More than a little evidence that white people were in N America before “natives”. Following is a link to an anthropologist that like many have started debunking the out of Africa theory. https://youtube.com/user/818encino

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Face it you are a neo maxi zum dwebi. Life expectancy took a sharp turn upward when fossil fuels became widely available. Cheap high BTU energy Mr Bender. From phamisuitacles to fertilizers to cars and everything in between we are living much longer healthier lives because of fossil fuels.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

According to the DNA record, Native Americans are actually more closely related to Northern Europeans than Asians. There is an unknown, ancient Asian Group that mixed with Northern Europeans who first migrated across the strait. If you want a really interesting read, Who We Are, and How We Got Here by Robert Reisch. It's a DNA history book based on ancient DNA extracts that tracks the migration of Humans going back 10s of thousands of years.

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.