Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Mar 27, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Crafty indeed

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

True, those type of schools are morally superior to the degenerate cesspools that are government indoctrination camps. Look at it as putting the Almighty on equal footing with the degenerates and devils.
    Just whip out that separation clause from the constitution and slay those religious bastards! Damn you man do something!

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well at any rate they shouldnt be funded by tax dollars to educated kids thta have no public school option.

its like if your parish has no public schools and a muslim school opens up and the govt gives you a voucher and says go there.

there should be a non-religious option

4. XXL TideFan

Gov isn’t telling anyone where to go or not go in that instance, that seems to be your issue. How exactly does it harm you? I’m not Catholic, I think the pope is a joke and a huge chunk of the clergy are queer so I wouldn’t send my child to a Catholic school. I would stay away from any schools associated with the Abrahamic brothers but others would be a school by school basis. Much like any decent parent would be that would do the best they could for their kids. You are pro gov/teacher union against parents and families. There are other options other than religious but you lament that option and want to force your limited vision onto others.

Your entire state is divided into religious sections. You sound like Rex and Winston the more you talk.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in the situation that the court adjudicated, it was in rural maine, there were no public schools. so the state gave parents vouchers, which they used to pay private religious schools.

there are not any other schools, the govt requires that kids are schooled. the govt is in fact telling the kids to go religious schools at taxpayer expense
    it doesnt matter how it it harms me or you, thats 100% irrelevant. they could murder everyone in maine and it wouldnt harm me. doesnt make it right.
    yes that is the issue they are not providing local schools and the kids have to go to religious, and possibly catholic schools to be raped in the ass.

you must be reading random words on some other website
    the point is exactly that this is wrong. there are no other options.
    not sure where you read that.

this is not an argument.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Now that NYC citizens can now arm themselves as their enemies do maybe they can "Rittenhouse" their streets of crime. Mayor Marxist aint gonna help em stay safe.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    XXL TideFan likes this.
  7. XXL TideFan

My youngest daughter home schooled for a semester. Online not affiliated with Alabama public schools, there are a couple that are a part of Alabama school systems. Zero cost. The one non affiliated is nation wide, curriculum meets state standards. Your argument doesn’t hold water. You are anti religious and trying to force that view on others. You people go ape shit at the least mention of religion but none can ever show a separation clause in the constitution that they claim is being violated. There is a prohibition against establishing a state religion but that is all.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the state should provide in person secular schools. online schools are shit.

9. XXL TideFan

The particular one that she did was light years above the online FORCED on us by covidiots in public schools. It was better than in person public and we are in a good school district. You’re just pushing your preferences that you think is right size for everyone. You’re full of shit my friend. Why should the government have a monopoly on the children's minds? Competition would get these public zoos working on improving.
    My last school visit for one of my kids was almost over when I pointed out to an english teacher that she couldn’t AX a question but it was acceptable to ASK one. That was well over 10 years ago and I watched it deteriorate further as my daughter didn’t graduate until a couple of years ago.
    School choice is what the country needs not more government indoc centers. Where there is demand a solution follows solving your whiny ass issue as well if only you didn’t yearn to deny someone else. Non-secular magnet schools are not uncommon but that doesn’t solve your problem because someone somewhere may be taught a religious class and may be infected with morals.
    I think Talmudic Judaism and Islam are vile belief structures and the adherents are hell bound but I wouldn’t have an issue with school vouchers being used to attend their schools as long as everyone is accredited.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont oppose religious schools, i am saying that secular schools should be available for everyone. that way your children are not forced to, for example, go to islamic schools. the state should provide secular options.