Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not if the demwitscexpand the number of justices

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Easier said than done. I’m not sure of the exact procedure but there would need to be a law passed to authorize additional justices. Then they would have to nominate and confirm the new justices.
    There are a number of democrats who have expressed opposition to stacking the court so they will have a hard time getting it through the senate. Finally it’s not a popular idea in the country. The democrats will pay at the polls if they try.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I expect the Dems will pass some gun control laws such as extending waiting periods, better background checks, and limiting those on the "no fly list" among others.

Where big changes are possible are if the Proud Boys and their Antifa posers break out and use their "black guns" in the coming weeks. Those things, and many others, will get banned in a New York minute.

I’ve always thought the "soft underbelly" of "gun control" was in taxing ammo. Whole different committee structure. I know there is lots of ammo out there. I have several lifetime supplies, but put a 200 - 300% tax on all ammo, and over time that would have an impact.
    `
    I hope none of this happens, but if there is more violence, with weapons this time, it will be tough.

Winston1, GiantDuckFan and COTiger like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

packing the courts will not happen. not enough support in the country for it and it's not necessary. I don't support it. I would, however, support term limits for the justices. make it a long term like 15-18 years but they, just like our legislators, should have term limits to prevent the court from becoming stale.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A 9 to 6 Marxist SCOTUS is not as bad as having a heterosexual constitutionalist as president according to Winston.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe they can't get it done but the very fact that they are intent on doing it should tell you everything you need to know about this vile bunch. Anyone who votes democrat now a days is a traitor to the constitution and freedom.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Everyone of these gals has more balls and more manly than any democrat male.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Took a detour to Rifle, Colorado on my way to ski Aspen to eat at Shooters Grill. If you are a gun owner you will love this.