Reopening Clinton Email Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 13, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Let me break it down for you. Hilary said no classified emails. Comey said Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret. That, my friend, is a lie.

Now that is the last comment I make on that and am invoking the right to refuse Lib lip service as indicated in OP.

As for Hill's email shit, I will leave you with this, it ain't ova. Trust me. I don't often put my foot down in here but when I do, it's money. (@red55 on the Tebow making SEC season not getting injured running- and he didn't it was dropping back on ass play); Conceal carry @Salley on how it does help stop perps; @shane0911 on Trump being the man, back in June. Here's another nugget so heed my word home boy.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And she was correct and she was not lying.

What Clinton actually SAID was that no emails marked classified were sent or received on her email server. Comey verified that he found ZERO classified emails among tens of thousands of emails. In fact, he found no classified markings at all, except for 3 small c's to designate "confidential" in the bodies of three emails... two of which turned out to be clerical errors and the third probably so as well.

Here's what Comey admitted during sworn testimony:

Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. The “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

FBI Director James Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

That doesn't mean, as Comey admitted, that the emails themselves were classified. It doesn't mean, either, that she knew that ANY emails contained classified information.

So, let me throw in this observation: people like you who rely on Fox News for information are never presented the entire, true picture. You were fed snippets that don't add up to the whole. I'll bet you've never even seen that part of Comey's testimony with Matt Cartwright, have you? Now, that's both YOUR fault and Fox's fault. Fox lied to you, but by now you should KNOW that Fox is a lying network.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey numnuts aren't you just a tad bit curious as to what was in those 33,000 emails she illegally deleted? Oh I forgot they were about yoga. If those emails were so innocent why did she not only delete them but took the time and effort to have them professionally scrubbed so they could never be recovered.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Proves that a Fox lie can make it around the world a gazillion times before the truth ever catches up. You wingnuts aren't very good at actual argument, you see, because you seldom come loaded with facts. What you ARE good for, though, is propagating falsehoods, and Fox uses you like a drum.

Clinton's server was never wiped or scrubbed. In fact, Breitbart.com itself admitted as much:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...finds-hillary-clintons-deleted-emails-server/

tirk likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo numnuts you dont even read your own link here is what you conveniently did not mention, this sentence in the article;

"Therefore, some of the emails that Clinton deleted — the ones that she determined were NOT relevant to federal investigations — are now in the hands of the FBI."

I underlined the relevent statement that you didnt mention and colored the word "some" in red so you cant weasel out, try deception on a 3 year old doesnt work on me.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

@Kikicaca
    Listen, I SO knew this libtardal blindness was coming that I included, in my 2nd post of this thread, the right to invoke on their ass.

Don't let them rain on our parade. This is a celebratory thread and it's gone be a big one.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You lie as casually as your Cheeto Buffoon hero... and just as badly. May I remind you that you accused her of paying a professional firm to scrub her server? What part of this Breitbart sentence don't you understand, dingleberry: Sources told Bloomberg News that some of Clinton’s emails have been extracted from the server, thus disproving the claim that Clinton managed to wipe her server clean after she deleted all of her emails earlier this year.

Why can't you just be a big man and admit you lied? Not in your nature to admit when you're wrong?

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Pot = kettle.
    IconBlah.gif

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didnt lie you CO2 expelling hypocrite just got it wrong who wiped her harddrive it was her lawyers not a professional firm although her lawyers are professional, crooks in most cases crooks for sure in her case. I knew it wasnt her doing her own dirty work. They used Bleachbit check the links below sounds like she did use professional techs to destroy the emails. You are as clueless about politics as you are about the earths climate.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ecial-program-to-scrub-server-gowdy-says.html
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ipe-clintons-server-pleads-the-fifth-n2217229
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blea...utal-new-product-called-like-cloth-something/
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...rvers-clean-it-stifles-investigation-hillary-

That bitch, Hillary, lied about Whitewater, lied about her husbands infidelity, lied about Bengazi and lied about her emails. Shes a proven liar just like her disgusting husband and You are a fool for siding with her.

PS; How does Hillary's and Obama's ass taste?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. Just because someone removed the markings doesn't remove the classifications.

If you can't admit that to yourself, you have ZERO room to call Trump out. ZERO.

shane0911 likes this.