Reopening Clinton Email Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 13, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No fired Comey said so.

I have yet to see a difference between gorsss and extreme carlesneess.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It didn't even arise to the level of "gross negligence".

Here's the legal definition of "gross negligence":

Gross negligence is a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, which is likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm to persons, property, or both. It is conduct that is extreme when compared with ordinary Negligence, which is a mere failure to exercise reasonable care.

Nobody with a lick of sense can claim that Hillary had a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What's the difference, in your own words, between gross negligence and extreme carelessness?

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

but the FBI does and that's all that really matters. same goes for whatever they find in this investigation. it doesn't matter what I think the laws are or if I believe Trump is a crook. The only thing that matters is what the investigation finds. I believe Bob Mueller will get to the bottom of this one way or another. Funny thing is.....the very guys who are stomping their feet and insisting that we are a nation of laws are the very ones who are squirming now that those laws are about to be upheld.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you dont care if there is Lynch level obstruction of justice?

6. Tiger in NC

There was no obstruction of justice. The Clinton case never even reached her desk. Had it reached her desk she would have had to recuse herself no doubt. In order for a case to go to the attorney general it would have to be recommended to the doj by the fbi and they didn't do that. I just love how you guys love to make up these allegations.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. Bill met her on the plane yet trump has a meeting with Russia as president and the media shits its pants.

Ok. You are the objective one.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Technically, Patreaus didn't have the intent to pass info to our enemies. Unless his girlfriend was an enemy and he knew it. And of course Clinton also lied to the FBI.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

If Loretta Lynch had intervened in the investigation then you would have reason to suspect collusion but she was never a part of it. Comey and the FBI did all of the work there and that is why I told you that if Comey had passed along the case and recommended it go to a grand jury then Lynch would have had to recuse herself. The two aren't comparable at all.

10. Tiger in NC

passing the info to his girlfriend wasn't what got Petreaus in trouble. It was lying to the FBI about it. Otherwise, Petreaus gets a slap on the wrist like Clinton for it.