Reopening Clinton Email Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 13, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Double entendre.......slick willy

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hey fuck u NC, and it's great to see you moving around, asshole. :D

3. Tiger in NC

Awwww, Tiga! You really know how to make a guy feel special..........offering to fuck me and all. Yep, couldn't resist after all this shit started hitting the fan. Believe it or not, I have been hoping this would be much ado about nothing but it looks like it might be more than that. Shit like this makes people stop buying furniture and mattresses and keeps me up at night......

LSUTiga and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

He brought his A game tonight.

shane0911 and Tiger in NC like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

WTF NC? My point was that the Petreaus case established the precedent. If you need remedial reading class I'll be glad to help.

tirk likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

66700953.jpg Age has nothing to do with whether you are a fool or not but willful ignorance and blind allegiance is. To actually believe the Clintons are clean and Trump is not makes Stevie Wonder look like he has 20/20 vision compared to you. To ignore the mainstreans press's bias as you have and side with the Clintons 2 known and proven liars not only make you a fool but a buffoon. No I am not Einstien but my lack of knowledge about quantum physics is Trumped, pun intended, by my wealth of common sense and decency. You like Rex are a big reason great civilizations crumble, internal rot. I have lost all respect for democrats you are destroying this country. A lot of substance here whata ya think Einstien?

PS; I have unlike you had a helmet on in my life so yes I have some "helmet off time" the only thing you got right in your brilliant post.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  7. Tiger in NC

But the Petreaus case didn't set precedent because it is not at all similar to the Clinton case. Petreaus knowingly (intent) gave classified material to his lover (biographer). Petreaus knew that they information was classified but gave it to her anyway. Further, Petreaus' then lied to the FBI about it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-are-not-really-alike/?utm_term=.6a399677550c
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rector-james-comey-says-donald-trump-has-it-/
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/james-comey-hillary-clinton-david-petraeus/
    http://fortune.com/2016/07/06/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-petraeus/

these could go on and on. there is absolutely no similarity between the Petreaus case and the Clinton case as evidenced by these links and the hundreds of others like them. At some point you have to recognize that Clinton didn't break the law where David Petreaus and Scooter Libby did.
    I think maybe you are the one who might want to consider some time at the junior college my friend.....

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The only question is how many victims? Two or Three or even Four might be chalked up to coincidence. Here's where the Clinton's took a tip from Pablo Escobar and bombed a planeload of people just to kill one man.

Ron Brown's 04/96 Murdered Drive by shooting, day after Ron Brown's plane crashed.
    Lawyer

Ron Brown 04/96 Plane Crash Commerce Sec. near indictment who alledgedly threatend
    Secretary of Clinton with "not going down alone". U.S. said no black
    Commerce box was on this government plane, though Croatian and
    French TV showed teams pulling one out. Air Force,
    for the first time ever, canceled the safety investigation
    of a U.S. government crash on friendly soil.

34 Passengers 04/96 Plane Crash On plane with Brown. A stewardess was rescued
    several hours after the crash alive. She died in route to
    hospital from blood loss due to a cut femoral artery
    sustained in the crash!

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

9. Tiger in NC

it's just more shameful when one is both old and foolish because you've had time to learn better but haven't

As I've already stated the Clinton's have been investigated over and over and over. So you don't have to take my word for it, you can take the word of Kenneth Starr and Trey Gowdy and all of the others who've investigated the Clinton's and turned up nothing, especially not murder. You look like a child when you make stupid assertions like this. Isn't it almost your bed time?

Whine, whine, whine......or, as you like to say....melt. Poor little Shit head, the big bad press is picking on your friend, huh? What a pussy. I've never heard any politician, much less a President, whine like a little girl as much as Trump. Fool and Buffoon? Wow....somebody won at bingo tonight!

"Common sense" is only a tacit admission that you lack the intellectual capacity for critical thinking and your Momma wanted to make you give you some sense of purpose.

Fuck you. I am a veteran and a citizen of this country and just as entitled to my opinion as you are. It takes someone of low intellectual value to deduce that those with different opinions are the problem. Opposing discourse is a hallmark of our democracy and the demonization of the "other side" is part of our problem. I don't hate Republicans. I often disagree with them but I understand that our collective destiny is reliant upon our ability to find common ground on the issues of our day. Try and keep up.....

this is a reflection of your own bitterness

Manure is a substance

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

I am ignoring this and moving on. I recommend you do the same and save some face.