Reggie Bush value to Saints astronomical

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by islstl, May 28, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I know, right?

I wonder if you broke it down...how much that small breakfast cost him.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I know some dudes who are loaded that have private chefs.

Edit: I should say "know of"

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

If pro athletes thought like that then they wouldn't have to inevitably cave in to the owners during every work stoppage. Man those guys can spend some money.

4. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Reggie better start buying poptarts. If he gets released, the only dumbass I can see signing him might be Al Davis.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dunno, when Im watching my favorite show, the housewives of some county, all those bitches have personal chefs.

6. tboy

tboy Founding Member

You have to watch the Mob Wives show. Those are some old school broads who know how to cook Italian dishes from scratch. I'll take them and the points against the county housewives in a brawl or swearing contest too. They are demure, cultured ladies of the highest standard.:D

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I haven't gone anywhere. And for the record, in 'defending' RB, I never said one word about his leadership abilities. My whole point was that he WAS an asset to the team. That said, anyone who knows anything about football knows that things change. It's blatantly obvious that he's posturing to be released and I think he should be obliged. With the addition of Ingram, I think it's time that he moves on.

But, IF they bring him back with a huge pay cut and IF he's healthy, then I still think he CAN contribute. Doesn't mean he will. All are long shots.

8. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I think people are giving RB too much credit for thinking things through. The first tweet hinting that he is leaving came right after we drafted Ingram didn't it? I don't see how writing unflattering remarks that show his lack of devotion to the team helps him. Even if it encourages his release another team has to want to sign his sorry a$$. By showing his true character in his tweets I don't think it makes another team dig deeper to sign him. I would think his best option in terms of a paycheck is to stay with the Saints for less money. In the interim I will be holding a round the clock novena prayer session at St. Louis Cathedral in the hopes that the Saints release him for good. Tirk has promised to take the first shift and I will relieve him at midnight to continue praying. :yelwink2:

9. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

Actually, his first tweet was right after the hornets lost the series to the Lakers ( a team reggie supports). As far as me defending him, all I recall doing was stating how i dont feel he is as easily replacable as you believe he is. However, alot of that was before Ingram and w/ his addition there is less of a need than him. That doesn't make him any easily replaceable though. i also acknowledged that RB would have to take a huge paycut to stay and he still may, u never know. CSP loves RB and may not be willing to part w/ him yet.

10. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I was aware of the Laker loss excuse and I don't buy it. Some of the sportswriters were perturbed by his comments too. Normally mild mannered Jim Henderson voiced his displeasure with Bush. I can't remember his words, but his tone and facial expression spoke volumes. CSP rushed to contact RB and then had to do damage control with the national media. I think the vast amount of people here and around the nation believe RB showed his immaturity. Certainly the talking heads on espn let him have it. Several came out and noted that his production did not warrant his salary and a few were much harsher, debating whether he should be considered a bust. Another touched on my feelings that he is nothing more than a scat-back that can be replaced. I agree that CSP is infactuated with RB or he would have never given him the 8 mil he didn't deserve. Now if you excuse me, I have to light another candle to St. Jude while I continue saying that novena while wearing my St. Christopher medal. Reggie Bush is the Devil! :D