Record Louisiana Heat?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again i just admitted i was misled by biden! he said a million times he would phase out oil. you said thats great because it literally chokes and drowns the planet. but biden tricked me, turns out he was full of shit.

you have taught me a valuable lesson. never trust one fucking word from that snake biden. we are producing record amounts of crude. the very same crude that according to rex literally drowns and chokes the planet.

i was also told by biden that he would make a pariah of the saudis. man, i shoulda ignored that piece of shit biden he was lying. more saudi oil, more american oil, more destruction of the earth.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

If the first four words of your post are not "I admit I lied" I'm not reading further.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i admit i lied. i repeated what biden told me. i feel deep shame. i never shoulda have believed biden when he said we would stop drilling on federal lands. he reversed his stance on that. he said we would phase out fossil fuels but we are producing at record levels! so what he said was the exact opposite of true. i should have realized he campaign promises were lies.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/b...ip-with-oil-and-gas-despite-campaign-promises

"For the second time in the last three weeks, the Biden administration has moved forward on plans to drill for oil in federally owned lands....

as a candidate in 2020, he said, Mr. Biden said no more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore, no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period. So what happened? What's going on?"

again, i blame myself for believing bidens lies. i should never think anything he said is true. in fact i should assume his actual policy is the opposite of his claim. if he says he will make a pariah of the saudis, instead of repeating his lie, i should assume he will actually beg to pay them more.

man i feel better for having really come to terms with how i lied and believed biden. lesson learned. thanks rex. you are a gentleman.

now, why are we producing at record levels when fossil fuels literally choke and drown us? why are you favoring a politician that favors policy that according you hurts the poor the most?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"“No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period"

- biden

"the Willow Project, a massive and decades long oil drilling venture by ConocoPhillips on Alaska’s North Slope in the National Petroleum Reserve, which is owned by the federal government"

approved to drill by biden. wasnt biden lying when he tricked me on this?

see what i did here? by repeating biden lies myself, i forced you admit they were lies. genius.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

All of these answers should be obvious, even to a low IQ hack such as yourself:

Biden never said that he would end oil production day one, immediately, all at once, by the end of the week, or anything close to that.

Oil companies are producing more domestically because demand is heating up while Saudi Arabia has cut back production.

Crashing our oil-dependent economy would cripple American consumers and make any long term transition to cleaner sources of energy much more difficult. American consumers first need investment in cleaner energy products and then the incomes to afford them.

Accordingly, Joe Biden's infrastructure program has begun that investment, and has thus begun the transition.

Having said all that, inasmuch as you've claimed oil production to be the single most important issue I guess for the sake of integrity you'll be voting for Joe Biden.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and in fact he wouldnt end day one, or the end of the week, or at all but produce it at record levels. i guess he lied.

in fact according to you:

so record production, record profits for oil.

man biden really fucked us. lied about something incredibly important. fossil fuels literally choke and drown us and under his admin production has increased and oil companies are rolling in cash. and to add insult to injury he also lied about making the saudis a pariah.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i cant he keeps claiming he is gonna phase out fossil fuels. i cant be sure he will lie. he probably is, we both know he loves to lie about this, but i would prefer a candidate that actually tells the truth about it.

"No more drilling on federal lands, period, period, period" - joe biden

cant vote for this even tho he is a dirty fucking liar.

also you claim he will transition away from fossil fuels. unless that is a lie, why should i vote for him?

"i guarantee you we are gonna end fossil fuels" - biden

"no more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore, no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period" - joe biden

also biden:

"Biden urges oil companies to boost supply,"

and

Biden will visit Saudi Arabia to ask for an increase in oil production

rex, is biden lying, if i was, when i repeated his promises?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"I wanted to stop all drilling on the East Coast and the West Coast and in the Gulf [of Mexico]. But I lost in court. We're still pushing really, very hard " - joe biden

biden also pressures oil companies to expand production and begs saudis for more oil

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Excuse me, but you never explained what those factors are. Please do. How do you know it wasn't a UAP radiating heat as it hovered above the town?

10. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Frogleg and Jmg like this.