Record Louisiana Heat?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo Curpernicus this may come as a shock to you but the land mass was there long before someone drew borders and made it a state and it to, was affected by the natural changes in our climate. Are you that stupid? Also 114 in Plain Dealing was not an anomaly. Below is a graft showing Louisiana temperatures between 1900 and 2014 provided by NOAA not me. NOAA BTW is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, thought I needed to point this out to the ignorant. You are without a sliver of doubt the most unscientific and ignorant homo sapien ar TF.

Point is Curpernicus this graft shows a trend of cooling. Facts are a mofo to you DEMOCRATS.

LAheat.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He believes the earth began when he was born or hatched.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You said Louisiana was a hundred years old. Pride pointed out that it isn’t. Catch up, old man

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm suggesting you stick to the parameter established by the moron in his opening post.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

U of C study showed that if you factor in the volume and temperature of air indoors in any given area we are actually in a significant cooling trend. The air conditioner effect + atmospheric heat dispersion. Fascinating.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you don’t know how old Earth is?

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Am I missing something? Didn't say Louisiana was 100 years old. The data I presented was from NOOA showing a 100 year history of consecutive high temp. It's numb nuts Rex who thinks climate history doesn't matter. I am on Prides side.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wrong again Curpernicus. Climate and weather history is the moon to you. Also history is like a crucifix to Dracula to you. Your're either to stupid to understand it or purposely ignore it because it makes your point of view look stupid. Either way you are stupid.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

My bad, I thought you understood I was making fun of Rex. Old man.

edit to add: so I just realize what happened and I misread who said what in this. My bad. Old man.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Isn't it cute how you cut off the data at the point you think it helps your stupidity.

Here's the hard truth: the ten warmest years in recorded history of global temperatures have all occurred since 2010. By the end of 2023 the ELEVEN warmest years in recorded history will have occurred in our last 14 years, 2023 the warmest.

That's from the NOAA.

Cherrypicking outlier temperatures from certain places does not refute the overall global trend. Louisiana does not constitute the Earth, and while some isolated places might be warmer or lower than others in some short time periods, in the long run EVERY place is trending warmer... including Louisiana. Every day THOUSANDS of local temperatures are taken around the world. It's just a statistical certainty that on some days some of those readings will be higher or lower than others... the PROBATIVE evidence is HOW MANY of those readings are higher versus how many are lower. That's what makes a TREND. A single anomalous reading does not make a TREND.