Rece Davis Is Very Arrogant

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Nov 3, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I watched his interview with media today and his bama bias oozes out of him. I know he graduated there but he acts like he is Gods gift to gameday and knows everything.

Pulls out the by law it was targeting on white. Yet no one calls him out on the bama no calls for much worse.

Fact is Gameday was better with Fowler and you didn't have to hear the Bama slant on everything. I miss fowler because he was sharp and just loved the game of college football. Didn't have the edge Rece has.

You can tell there is friction when Herbstreit views something different than the bama way.

Herbie is ohio st lean too but I don't think he hits you over the head with it every chance.he gets like rece does.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Rolan and Winston1 like this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Herbie and Howard both agree it wasn't targeting. Davis is saying it met the letter of the law. Was actually surprised Herbie said it wasn't.

Herb and Brian like this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

RD has zero personality. Hard to tell he has any passion for anything. This whole letter of law BS is predicated on making contact with head which he did not. Fitz head did opposite, move forward. Same stupid shit @TerryP does ignore basic physics.

six pack dan likes this.
  4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

And here we are again, two weeks later and you're still talking about a play two weeks ago. We'll talk of this in a decade it appears.

And, just like from day one, you're not framing this correctly. Not only with me and my views on this subject (so easily found,) but with the rule itself. IE: Head and neck area.

Enough with this today. I'm tired of this flavor of tears.

Rolan likes this.
  5. CalcoTiger

Rece got his letter of the law handed to him and he got rattled.
    They better hope Tua has more composure than Rece.

He got it handed to him. Try living that one down. It will take him awhile and every guy on that panel loved it.

6. furduknfish

21b.jpg

leroy7500, six pack dan and Richdog like this.
  7. BP

BP Founding Member

In all fairness, although he thinks it meets the rule as written, he does not believe it should have been called; the referee should have used some discretion since it was obviously not a vicious hit.

8. CalcoTiger

but it did and the expert said it didn't meet the rule. So if it was that much in question bring in the crazy Carville.

Why isn't the letter of the law being applied to bama.

9. furduknfish

Rhetorical question.

10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

That was just to appear unbiased. I don't buy it. Once a cheater...err, I mean Gump, always a cheater...Gump (did it again lol)