Reading The (Lewis Article) USA Today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Apr 6, 2021.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

It makes me ashamed to have these people still working at LSU. The whole damn bunch needs to go. Clean House.

If 10% of what this woman says is true i feel like every single one of these women and men who are still there need to be fired in dissgrace.

If ths was my wife or family member i would be up at LSU with a attorney filing charges against them and suing LSU for so much money they would have to close the athletic dept.

I always thought of Les Mles as a good man. Maybe not the greatest football coach but a good man.

Now if i ever see him i will tell him what a piece of shit he is and i cant believe he representnted the University i love my whole life.

The whole damn leadership of the athletic dept should go to jail. What a disgrace. I have had to deal with sexual harrassment as a supervisor and i went by the book and made sure that it was handled in the proper way and protected the person from any retribution from others.

It makes me sick to my stomach what LSU leadership did and allowed..

Alleva should be ashamed cause alot of this happenned on hs watch and didnt do enough .

My God how could you be Les Miles daughter and not be sick to your stomach reading what your dad did.

2. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

A link would be helpful.

3. msully

msully Founding Member

I understand there is a woman sueing LSU for big bucks

4. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Agreed. The old crew that was around then needs to be gone if any of them are left and we’re involved with this in a negative way. It’s such a stain on the young men who are still there.

6. CalcoTiger

It was on the front of microsoft edge where news stories of the day are posted

7. CalcoTiger

If you believe what this woman says LSU is in deep s**t. Their are more firings to come i would suspect.

If LSU is smart they will come clean and clean house of the cover up of what Les Miles did as coach. It looks like to me They fired him because of this and les his shortcomings on the field.

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

College football coaches are very powerful people within their domain.
    LSU needs to clean house and put in better controls. I have no idea if the stories are correct. I would imagine they are exaggerated in some instances. Seger, Ausberry and Lewis all need to leave. Damage has been done to the university.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

move over tha U.....

we comin'

APPTiger likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why this bitch wait so long if any of it’s true?

lsu-i-like likes this.