Read This

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Damn, I hate people who have to impress you by showing how many big words they know, or how many alternate words they know for words we all commonly use. Here's what he said: Black people, stop blaming white people for your problems. Stop expecting Democrats to fix your problems. You're causing your own problems, so fix them yourselves.

shane0911, Frogleg and Bengal B like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You left out what a thug our boy martyr Saint George was. Funny Michael Brown (Ferguson) and Travon Martin (Florida) were also made out to be saintly though both were street thugs who got what they deserved.
    George Floyd was different he was killed by that cop but he was no role model. Cop needs justice brought to him for what he did.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

George Flynn was a thug too having been involved in a home invasion. Doesn't mean that Chauvin hsd s right to kill him the way he did but Floyd was no saint

5. mctiger

Black Americans are the only segment of our society who will consistently elevate criminals to the level of role model and demand convicts be released from jail, regardless of evidence. You won't find a reasonable white American anywhere who doesn't think Dylan Roof should rot in prison.

And libs of any skin tone are of course jumping on board. In his committee hearing the other morning - opening statement - U.S. Asshole Jerry Nadler called Floyd a "gentle giant." I almost ruined my computer with the spit-take.

Seeing references on Twitter that the latest white guy in their gunsites for his "racism" of the past is Howard Stern. Just a month into this and they're already starting to eat their own.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. mctiger

Interesting that I really haven't heard much one way or another coming out of nearby Thibodaux, LA. Thibodaux is of course, home of Nicholls State University, named for a Confederate Army general. And Nancy Pelosi is calling for 11 statues to be removed from the Capitol's Statue Hall, including LA-born Supreme Court Justice Edward Douglass White. He was from Thibodaux; his home is a tourist site and E.D. White Catholic school is named for him. How long will those last?

BTW, I saw it pointed out that, of the 11 statues Pelosi wants removed for their being Confederate racist bastards, 9 were Democrats and the other 2 claimed no party affiliation, although one - Robert E. Lee - consistently supported Democrat Party politics.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So will Pelosi et al push for the removal of Robert Byrd’s the well known Kluxer, name from the senate offices?

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  8. mctiger

I think he's in Statue Hall too. The only famous people who ever came out of West Virginia are Byrd and Jerry West.

HalloweenRun, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There was Bob Denver who played Gilligan. Nick Saban and Jimbo Fisher hail from hillbilly heaven too.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If you read the last paragraph of my post I said what you said Flyod was killed and the cop needs justice brought to him.