Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Good point, but an older, wiser friend once observed to me that the big difference in male and female behavior is that sooner or later, all men get their asses whipped, and that's how we learn when to keep our mouths shut. I'm guessin Foxworth hasn't had his ass whipping yet.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this chick who is about to beat serena williams (who is a cunt) is gonna be huge. she mashes the shit out of the ball

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This is pretty random!

[​IMG]

shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

last week i heard on the radio tirk won some trivia contest

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He won the pickem

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

random

i read about the world atheltics (track and field) championsips in qatar. two interesting notes:

they have a mixed gender relay now. poland let their lady run the anchor and she had a monster lead but the males came behind and passed like she was still. women are very very slow. lets remember martins rule of sport: world class women are like mens midde school level.

also, they have a marathon, which is absurd to have in qatar where is a million degrees. i used to run marathons. ITS A WINTER SPORT, but nobody seems to care, they have it in summer events anyways. the big marathons are always in late fall and winter. you cant run long distances fast in heat. i ran las vegas and it was freezing cold desert before dawn and i flew like a rocket then the sun came up and i wanted to shoot myself and every person on earth, it was miserable heat. anyways, its so hot in qatar all the women were fainting and falling out. half the field was done. even the winner, who was really slow, collapsed after talking to the press. stupid qatar. the mens marathon is next and i expect carnage.

the world cup is gonna be there next. i imagine heat destroying lots of good teams and players, as humans are not meant to run around in that kind of heat. but FIFA dont care they are corrupt as FUCK and will play wherever the bribes are.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Soccer played on camels might be interesting.

el005639 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Add 65-Man Klonkball to the world athletics championship
    Cracked+Magazine+085+029.jpg

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hong jimma how

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When are they going to make an updated version of Family Ties about a horny MAGA hat wearing teenager who is embarrassed by his liberal transgender antifa loving parents who all live in an upscale white suburb? It would be cool if Michael J Fox played the father. Or mother.