Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i strongly suspect the girl in the BYU volleyball hoax has a white mom. its always the mixed race kids that make shit up. its never a hard thug named tyrone washington from scotlandville.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

another story that will die quickly owing to not fitting the narrative. a black guy is going around memphis livestreaming murdering people. since it cannot be cast as a story about trump enabling trump supporters to racial violence, it dies immediately. barely newsworthy.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Until a white guy with a gun kills him and then here we go again

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think john stewart changed the way dumb white people talk about politics. they dont make any points, they just point something they disagree with and laugh, as if merely laughing is the conclusive argument that something is dumb.

every mid-wit white person in america said this around 2003: "its crazy! the daily show is more informative than the real news LOL!"

one time i went to a really pretentious hipster theater in new york. some unfunny movie was playing. but people laughed anyway, at the times they thought they were supposed to. it was just a boring uncreative movie. but nobody wanted to admit that, they wanted to be smart and laugh at whatever parts were supposedly funny.

john oliver does this now, as does twitter, and every argument online. everything is "lol trump". "haha i spit out my coffee lol trump"

nobody ever actually spit out their coffee.

stewart has a new show and still does the same thing. he runs a video of conservatives, then make a face and laughs. ROFL trump is super scared and angry!

Frogleg and mctiger like this.
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Is my Monkey picked Oolong tea really picked by monkeys? If so are these monkeys trained to not scratch their asses or pick at their butts?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I vividly remember there were a couple of brothers on last season. I wonder how this is going to work? Are they going to force them to put black men/women on and make them dive with sharks?

See the problem with that is you have to have black men/women that want to do that.. I know a LOT of black folks and I don't know any that want any part of fucking with a shark.

Bestbank Tiger likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Haha, suck it nerds.