Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Why is there no charity for the prevention of boogers? I'm not talking about the little ones that you casually flick out the car window or try to as discretely and surreptitiously as possible place on the bottom of your chair if you're in a meeting.

I'm talking about the real monster alien beings from another planet that can drive you nuts until you get rid of it. The Granddaddy of all Boogers.

Don't lie. If you have sinus problems you know what I'm talking about.

Do you think Booger McFarland would be willing to be the spokesman for the charity?

CajunlostinCali and el005639 like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I am in Cuba. It's ok. Internet sucks. Will describe later. Cuba is stupidm

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Are you sporting toonces gear.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bring me some cigars.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Going to see Tool tonight. Was taking my kid, but he just called saying his boss is making him work late. Glad he handled that correctly...

Anybody wanna go? I need a date. Great seats

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am back from cuba.

i really cant overstate what a tragically terrible place it is.

imagine if every financial motivation for success was gone, except for via your govt connections. like if you are skilled at something, and you could get rich via this skill or talent, but there is no chance to get rich. you quit. why bother? nobody can make any money. so everyone is shit at their job. builders, engineers, doctors, everyone.

like you can go to school forever and become a kickass surgeon. then you get 55 dollars a month. why bother. might as well drive tourists in an old 63 chevy. so nobody is good at anything, trying to get rich. no company is competing for customers. nobody cares. if something doesnt work, too bad, fuck yourself. need something? wait in line. complain about the line? so what fuck yourself there is no competition, no other options. back of the line, fuckhead.

i talked to a dude who was a doctor. he was sent away to venezuela for 6 months (cuba always brags about their doctors helping everypone worldwide, this is of course bullshit). venezuela paid this guy 4500 for 6 months. thats shit, but its not nothing. cuba took 4000 and left this fucker $500 for 6 months of being a doc in VZ. he quit and rents a room in his house to rich tourists like me. so they lose a doctor, a talented worker. and that happens in every industry.

even the food sucks. restaurants have to go to the govt bakery for their bread, the govt butcher for meat. if they quality sucks, too bad, they can fuck themselves, there is no other bakery, no compeition, no motivation to do quality work and make quality things. . so i end up with stale bread for breakfast.

cuba sucks. dont waste your time. go to nicaragua instead.

(i went to cuba illegally via mexico, it was easy)

Sourdoughman likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Humans are geniuses at 2 things.

1. Coming up with reasons why you should loan them money.

2. Making up excuses why they can't pay you back.

Sourdoughman, el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

2 random notes

1. people that have massive student debt are clowns and can fuck themselves, they cannot have my tax dollars. they should have either gone to a cheaper in-state school, or majored in something (engineering) that makes debt easy to pay off.

schools cost more now because they have like 100 (not kidding, they really have 100) admins tasked with making genders and minorities and shit feel good. we as the education-buying public should actually care about price relative to education instead of racking up debt and asking for debt forgiveness.

referecnce: https://www.intellectualtakeout.org...rsity-michigan-nearly-100-full-time-employees

2. i forgot, i will have to come back when i remember...oh nevermind i remembered : our federal minimum wage applies to puerto rico. puerto rico is a developing economy far poorer than our poorest states (us and mississippi). the minimum wage law is destructive, but not really if is is lower than the market rate. but in PR is way higher than the market rate so it ruins the fuck out of their economy. PR is a faialed shithole, and part of the blame is the federal minimum wage which makes legal low level employment basically impossible

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That is just depressing. What made you decide to go there to begin with, if you don't mind me asking? With people not caring or sucking at their jobs, I'd be afraid to fly or do anything where your life was in the hands of people like this.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why?

Like what did you really expect? I'm not saying you specifically but I can assure you many around you are advocating for this very form of government! Better wake them up or its coming.