Random facts

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by martin, Jan 12, 2013.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Boy, are you still worried about what your parents imagine about you? It's far worse, they fear you are banging young boys and taking hard drugs. They love you and will not stop sending the checks.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I never followed the story that closely, other than knowing a double amputee was competing in the Olympics. Why is he a cheater?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

No. They would worry. It's like when I had a motorcycle. I didn't tell them. My dad came over and saw it, he said he couldn't sleep, wished he didn't know. My family has a history of alcohol troubles so it is best if my parents just never hear of any drinking, for their sake.
    Because runners are supposed to have human legs

4. fanatic

Ah, of course...

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

Also, guns in the home do not make you safer they make it more likely your no leg having bf will shoot you in the face

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i so wish those asteroids or whatever had hit new york and blown up around the city. they didnt do much real danage, just shockwaves. the youtube vids are the coolest thing ever, fucking flying fireballs blowing up with sonic booms like science fiction. incredible.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No I think there really was some issue made about him having more bounce to his step than the ordinary honky.

8. fanatic

Maybe, but I don't think he even came close to medaling. I guess maybe he took the spot of someone else who had no chance of winning.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Oh I have no clue about that. Don't follow Olympics much at all. I just seemed to remember something about the "springyness" or something being brought up.

10. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

It's what Pappy Van Winkle did which is hands down the best bourbon ever made, it's even got a larger lead over other bourbons than the Best Stop has over other Boudin places.......here's a good article on it, it's expensive as hell but you know where it went when you sip it, sip it chilled, no ice, no nothing, no other way.....

http://gardenandgun.com/article/julian-p-van-winkle