Random facts

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by martin, Jan 12, 2013.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh id bet it matters a bunch. Probably a couple 3, 4 maybe even 5 days you wouldnt want to be in the water with things that could eat you. Think about it zing zang!

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Tiga, is that you? :cool:

3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

WOW! Sicko......but I did laugh....

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

You called me stupid? I never noticed. That or I really am stupid because I don't remember it.

quote="martin, post: 1320253, member: 2522"]I have given platelets many times and it ranges from a pleasure to hurting a bit. Sometimes they will struggle with my vein and when the blood goes back in it will inflate my arm instead of going in the vein. I end up with a forearm that is blood filled and is deep purple all over, from wrist to elbow. I have allowed this to happen because I am not a pussy and haven't realized that I was supposed to complain and get them to fix it.[/quote]

Damn dude. A pussy and stupid?

:p

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

6. KyleK

That judge was a prick. Still, she should've known better than to flip off the dude with the keys to her freedom.

fanatic likes this.
  7. martin

martin Banned Forever

Nah, I like her, good for her. She crashed her bike and had a bunch of Xanax. How is this a crime? This is a call for assistance. And instead of help she is a criminal. Fuck that I say tell the judge he can lick your balls.

Also I think the judge will be reprimanded he doesn't seem to have any clue what he is doing.

Taxpayers should fund a month in jail so a cute girl learns that a judge is a prick, and a ten thousand dollar bond for a few pills? How much does a month in jail cost taxpayers?

Also he should fucking learn to speak English. And be fired.

fanatic likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Has anyone ever cared less about being in court than Penelope Soto? Is it possible? Just dancing around laughing like a floozy talking about Rick Ross facing drug charges, blatantly lying about not taking drugs. They may have found 20 xanny bars on her but I promise you she started off with about 50 because she is highhhhhhh as a MF'er. I got no problem with the judge. Went along with it as long as he could and wasn’t a complete prick like some judges would be in the same situation. Unfortunately once you tell him to go fuck himself you leave him with no other choice really, bitch needs some respect for authority. Kind of have to lock her up at that point, I have a feeling she will be back in court soon or make a sex tape as soon as she gets out in 30 days to cash in on her 30 seconds of fame.....Judge does need to learn English.

9. KyleK

The judge was a prick for calling her back the first time. She wasn't being disrespectful as she left. After he upped it to 10k, she should have shut up and gone to make a phone call for some more $. Let me know when the sex tape is out :)

fanatic likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Loving the deftones hate, that band sizucks, maybe their last album is good for enhanced interrogation tactics, but not for listening. I can't stand them, I'd rather gouge my eardrums with aids infected needles than listen to them. I am a music nazi though.