Politics Rand Paul Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you would rather trust lawyers that become politicians.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Rand Paul is a game changer in my opinion. If he stands his ground and doesnt cave to the far right to get out of the primary, and gets the repub nomination i may vote for him. But prob not because a democrat will put democrats on the Supreme Court and that's needed right now. It's way too conservative.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That's what Jindal says. Yet costs kept going up, income declined, tax breaks multiplied and soon there was no place to cut any more.

What we need to do is establish exactly what services and capabilities we want to have as a country and then tax just enough to cover that and to start paying down the national debt.

Balance.

Tiger in NC, gyver and Winston1 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He was smooth here. Note the abortion question at around the 8 min mark

5. red55

It was an overt evasion of the question. Nobody is fooled.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

no. id rather congress be part time. id rather no congressmen be rich. id rather no gerrymandering.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

check out rand on the today show. looked like a major ahole. lost some soccer moms with that one.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It was fucking money and it makes you squirm in your liberal pants.

Everything he said was right. You are either this or that. no in between. The question are asked for far left or far right. Why should he have to answer a loaded question like that?

You don't answer loaded questions like that so don't hold him to a different standard.

9. red55

What the fuck are you talking about? Can you possibly ever stay on topic? Is your attention span that short?

What did he say that was right? Was it an answer to the question or not? The answers are No and No. What he said was to go ask a democrat a different question. What a dumb ass.

Bullshit. The question was simple and it has been asked of all the candidates. They either answer honestly or they don't. Paul did not.

Because it was a press conference and he was there to answer questions!

Because he's running for President! It is a question they will all be asked. What the fuck is "loaded" about it? I'm not running for president but I say exactly what I feel and don't evade the answer. He failed to answer the simple question "Where do you stand on exemptions? Do you support any exemptions on abortion?" He knows that the public supports exemption for rape and incest but he didn't want to lose right-wing support. He was afraid of the question. So he refused to answer and in doing so told us all we need to know about him. He ain't honest.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nap time already?

lol you wish. Do your research you uninformed voter.

He's already stated that he does and that he would look at each situation, as you should.

Do your research. Understanding this, yes, his comment was money.

You know when Hilary was asked over and over and over and over about Bengazi, emails etc, she goes "what does it matter".

What a dumbass huh?

No you and your ilk is afraid. He has already talked about it on many occasions.

Just your uninformed self writing him off because he is a R has done no research on him.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-abortion-exceptions-this-is-how-he-answered/

“I would say that each individual case would have to be addressed and even if there were eventually a change in the law, let’s say people came more to my way of thinking,” he continued, “there would still be a lot of complicated things the law may not ultimately be able to address in the early stages of pregnancy that would have to be part of what occurs between the physician and the woman and the family.”

I don't know how you can answer it any better than that.