Ramah’s Playground Open for Football Talk Oct 1, 2019

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 1, 2019.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Giving an esteemed Original Member his own Forum is an incredible honor ... And one I don’t take lightly ... I sincerely vow to endeavor to persevere to live up to these loftiest of expectations and make TF proud

Watching SEC Now ...
    Polls are huge topic ...

Finebaum says OSU #1 ...
    C5A4968B-3ED4-419E-88B7-3D8A69C7F231.jpeg
    Jordan Rodgers ain’t swallowing the Ohio State Kool-Aid and says LSU is Number 2 Team in America behind Bama (Until it beats Alabama) and puts Clemson at number 5

Florida OL concerns against Auburn ... No pick yet ... Waiting until Friday on this one

Watching Mullen and Gus pregame posturing ... Defensive battle for sure ...

Take this to the Bank ...
    LSU BOMBS BOTH IN OCT

Come by and say Hello ...

CajunlostinCali and LSUTiga like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I’m a charter member. We need to get big mod shane to make us a Ramahplayground sig pic.

RamahRising likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I for one, appreciate the monds of data and electrified recourse for the values placed upon a football season for any one team, ever. Your enthusiasm is authentic and caring for the positive returns on the efforts forged by our damn fine bunch of football players, coaches and staff. There is no doubting your allegiance to all things LSU sports and most importantly, your book are legitimate.

That said, just fucking wow on the 83 threads created in the last 3 weeks. It gives the impression that you literally have nothing better to do or... that you were raised on an ant farm, never allowed to sleep. Do ants sleep? No they don't. Deserves it's own forum? If it can only be contained. It is likely that by seasons end, this forum will need its own sub forums. Under tiga's watchful eye, I would expect nothing short of neutral appeasement and the eventual softball instructional and theories thread(s). WITH fat asses to apply proper objectivity. A wise choice by our esteemed executive staff members, golf claps from the masses.

As for all the talk about better riches for the advances of this LSU football team, meh, not my thing. I work way too had for my silver just to risk it away...on a game I enjoy for significantly different reasons. I'll hedge my cash by well organized other means and assuredly, reap the same.

This forum is now blessed.

As you were.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Your profile shows a join date of September 2017. Why do you consider yourself an original member?

5. LSUTiga

06 son. But I was speaking about this subforum, baw. Big Sacks, no tracks.

6. COTiger

My question wasn't directed to you.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Right! Now you have the responsibility of getting people to want to come here instead of the Den.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

Well, if I’m gonna be the sole mod here, you’d better start. I expect a lot of ass kissing from any sackless posters who want to hang around.

shane0911 and diamondheadtiger like this.
  9. LSUTiga

This forum has the potential to have more traffic than the Den.

10. COTiger

It's appropriate that you be the sole mod in this room. The blind leading the blind. IconLOL.gif

Bengal B likes this.