QB transferring to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU Strength, Jan 10, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Pretty unacceptable considering the offensive woes we’ve had, particularly at QB. This is why Miles was fired, the fucking QB/passing ineptitude. Seems like Eaux is addressing WR by moving that clown coaching WRs to TEs (hope he gets canned after he pulls in whatever recruit he’s working on) and maybe we pull another QB out of the hat this cycle (seems unlikely). Supposed to have a 4 Star QB visiting this weekend.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Better stay on your toes. Joe Alleva could be looking for a job.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does JaMarcus Russell have any eligibility left? He never did really play pro football.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

He signed with an agent so he could buy that Bama Boy chain.

5. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

JaMarcus probably looks like he ate Charlie Weiss at this point.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I want to supersize that order with an extra large purple drank.

stevescookin likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He is moonlighting as Grimmace

BAY0U BENGAL and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I wouldn't go that far. I get people not being happy either with the promotion of CSE or the manner the whole thing went down. But the way some people are dreaming up scenarios of what might happen and who might transfer is getting a little crazy. I've seen one article that says Ensminger likes a fairly basic pro-style offense, and another that credits him with being one of the pioneers of the spread. The only thing we really know is that we really don't know what will happen. For a guy who didn't want the job last year, he didn't do all that bad.

furduknfish, Winston1, didit and 2 others like this.
  9. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

I read the Foster kid is coming in for a final visit. Seems like a good QB, but, truly, who would take the chance on signing with LSU right now at the QB position? I think Coach O pulled one over on either Brennan or Narcisse last year when he flip flopped on what type of Offense he envisions LSU running. He only did that to get both kids on the roster. Now, depending upon which direction they take, one of them is going to feel shit upon. Coach O has made his bed with the hiring/firing of Canada and the hiring of Ensminger. All I can hope for is for them to be successful. Maybe Ensminger has an offensive package that will appeal to both Brennan and Narcisse? but I worry about Narcisse leaving after the Spring. IMO

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If I would have told you in November of 2015 before the A&M game, we are gonna fire Miles and will end up with Ed Orgeron as our permanent head coach and Steve Ensminger running the offense. What would you have said? Excited? Disappointed? Or perplexed?

See I’m perplexed. And the way I deal with being perplexed is think of all the ways this can end. And in doing so I haven’t come up with a single logical scenario that leads me to believe that this will be successful.

So to hide my pain I make fun of them.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    furduknfish and ParadiseiNC like this.