QB transferring to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU Strength, Jan 10, 2018.

1. didit

didit Veteran Member

This is the way I see it also... i would add that he was throwing to the right receiver but was late on his throws... I chalk that up to the speed of the game was too fast for him and he'll be much better when the game slows down for him... Danny wouldn't make the throws in a lot of occasions and would get sacked holding on to the ball...

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

WRs didn’t help anybody. Fire the WR coach ASAP.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In effect, they did. 73 year old Jerry Sullivan will demonstrate how to run fly patterns.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

They're not called fly patterns any longer. But I bet Sullivan still does.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I feel like LSU is the French Army marching into World War 1 with their beautiful Napoleaonic dress uniforms and white gloves riding horses about to get gunned the fuck down by machine guns and bigger artlllery.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Fun fact: The Germans got within a day or so's march of Paris during WWI, and were only pushed back when the French government commandeered thousands of French taxi cabs to rush reserve troops to the front. So how do we fit that into your LSU analogy?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

I do worry that even though Ensminger will give his best it won’t be enough. I think that’ll get Eaux’s seat very hot, but we’ll probably do good enough to give him another year. I pray our Admin nuts up and cans Alleva if that’s the case.

8. lsu-i-like

Ensminger may not be the stealth bomber we want, but he is the taxi cab we need.

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  9. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

anyone thought of this possibility yet?: LSU commits to a more "pro style" offense with Ensminger moving forward. I think McMillan is going to transfer before or after the spring if he ever wants to throw a college football pass. What if Narcisse goes through the Spring and sees the new system is not advantageous to his style of play? What if he transers before the Fall in order to not waste a year at LSU "seeing" if he can play in the new system? Due to the new OC issue, I do not think we sign a QB in this recruiting cycle. LSU could potentially start next August with a Sophomore scholarship QB and 2-3 walk on's as backups. Might not be likely, but given what a shit show its been, it could happen.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

End of the season when McMillan is your only qb left and you’re running with your scout team o line because everyone else is dead