QB Peter Parrish a gone pecan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jul 3, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’m not sure I understand what you are asserting. is ed o racist for not kneeling to BLM? are you even sure what the BLM platform is? Do you know that BLM is made of Marxist leadership?
    BLM is exploiting you and others like Kardell.... they’re nothing more than the klan with a tan

take some time to read about them and come back and tell me why I should kneel to them.

HalloweenRun, LSUTiga, 65Grad and 5 others like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Klan with a tan. Good one

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Don’t understand your post. Plenty of young black men get their chance and succeed at LSU.

Were you recruited by the OP? You have to watch out for him. It is an ugly road that he travels.

4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Marcel Brooks leaving sucks. He is a stud, but it's a game of positions and he was best suited at his weight to play rusher not be buried behind our safety depth. He's been unhappy and so wants to be closer to home.

Eric Monroe left to get playing time, hope he shows out.

Starks should have gone to class.

Peter Parrish was never SEC caliber it was a puzzling recruitment. Recall he bested Tua little bro in the Alabama state title game. Taulia has also proven not to be SEC caliber. Peter hasn't been with LSU for months.

What's your point?

shane0911, kcal and Bengal B like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Here's what's so frustrating and what you fail to understand. No one is offended by the IDEA of black lives matter. They are offended by the Black Lives Matter political organization and you should be too. Why? Because THEY are the ones who truly do not care. You can support the idea without supporting the organization. I challenge you to name ONE tangible, constructive thing they've done to uplift the lives of black people. (Tearing down statues does not count). And not ONE person has been able to answer why there's no BLM outrage for the black on black crime in Chicago, where far more black lives are being ruined then anything the police are doing.

Furthermore, why would you think people love your son when he has on the LSU uniform, but hate him when he doesn't? He ever experienced REAL racial hate or is it perceived hate because people have spoken out about a radical political organization? Maybe this is just me being naive, but college sports is the one area that should be free from politics.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'm not going to close this thread, but I will invite everyone, including @tj lsudad to take the BLM aspect of this discussion to FSA. Please limit Tiger's Den discussions to actual LSU athletics issues.

ehusson80, tzanghi, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Southern football? mmmk

lMAO

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

This guy entertained me without a uni.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't know who you've been around or where you are getting this information but its pretty inflammatory to say that all white people think or feel the way you think we do. You're wrong.

JaxTigFan, mctiger and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's all we talk about at our exclusive all white country clubs before getting into our beamers and Mercedes to drive home to our mansions.

Winston1 and el005639 like this.