QB Peter Parrish a gone pecan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

https://thespun.com/sec/lsu/former-lsu-4-star-qb-no-longer-on-tigers-roster-peter-parrish

I remember @Kikicaca had such high hopes for the 3 Star Alabama QB recruit & signee, despite no interest from Bama or Auburn.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/peter-parrish-203776

QB Parrish makes 4th or 5th gone so far, with DB Eric Monroe, LBer Donte Starks & LBer Marcel Brooks. But as @LSUpride123 quickly pointed out, they all leave as National Champions. Very painful...watching our Champions leave or get kicked off the team.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    TheWant, unclenick and tj lsudad like this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You were never happy about our national championship anyway. Why act like you care now?

Brian and Winston1 like this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Wrong! I don't like the Head Coach. That has nothing to do with being a fan of LSU.

BTW, since you finally converted to being an LSU fan, after being a Greenie Weenie fan, why didn't you post this thread?

TheWant, unclenick and tj lsudad like this.
  4. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

This is the sad side of being a successful elite team. The program draws top talent and it becomes a numbers game for playing time. The less talented won’t be starters and may never see the field. Parrish had problems following team rules and Starks had a problem following the law. Neither was going to be a starter, so no need to keep guys like this on the team.

Sad to see both Monroe and Brooks leave. Monroe wants to be a starter and baring an injury that was not going to happen @ LSU. Losing Brooks was a big hit, he could easily have become a starter. Sounds like he wants to be closer to home (maybe the switch to a 4-3 may also have been an issue). The transfer portal gave each of these men an opening that no coach can stop (not even your beloved coach Sabin).

What gripes me about your post as that you insinuate that this is a problem unique to LSU or coach Oeaux. Yea, like similar turnover never happens at Alabama, Oklahoma or Clemson.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't get the connection you're making, but I didn't see the article about Parrish to begin with. I never thought he had much of a chance to play here, especially with Johnson and Findley coming in. Hope he finds his chance somewhere.

You dislike the head coach so much that it kept you off a fan website for the entirety of the best season in school history? I'm sad for you.

Brian, LSUpride123, Winston1 and 2 others like this.
  6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

It’s obvious what MUST be done. Fire O. I wish there was another way.

Brian likes this.
  7. tj lsudad

tj lsudad The Football Prophet

shameful! Another brother never gettin a chance. kardell thomas and others bout to leave to. unless orgeron gives it up to BLM!

LSU nothin without black players

TJ LSUDAD the FOOTBALL PROPHET

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's football. Not a polite game of croquet on a manicured lawn

9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Why race bait here? I don’t follow.

Brian, shane0911 and kcal like this.
  10. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Kardell needs to earn it. If he gets beat out, it’s by another player who came in bided his time, and worked his tail off to get better. I don’t care how many stars he came in with or what color his skin is, if he quits then don’t let the door hit him on the back side on the way out.