Pussification of America

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigerchick46, Aug 21, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And the states that run these schools have mostly Republican governors and Republican legislators.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Decisions about school rules come from school boards who are elected. Governors and legislators have little input or sway and even then in matters pertaining to education, they fold to the NEA because they get donations. And then of course, the ACLU likes to chime in and force rule changes....they break out in a horrible rash at the thought of pushing conservative values or thoughts. One of the biggest rules to come down the pike in years is the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010.....courtesy of Michelle and Barack.
    [​IMG]

Looks yummy, doesn't it?

NY, CA, and Ill are all lefty....3 of the biggest.

tigerchick46 and Winston1 like this.
  3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

And the Pussification of anything is hugely associated with liberals......sorry it's just a known fact, like the sun will rise.

4. red55

I see it across the board.

5. red55

Looks like every school cafeteria meal I ever saw. Are the lunchroom ladies all liberal, too?

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You are just begging him to post an Adam Sandler video, you know this right? Just making sure

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

We had rice & gravy with pork today. Granted it's not every day and some days are tacos and shit. Wish I'd have taken a picture but I don't want to piss shane off with having to post them for me anyway.

Our cafeteria cooks some of the best gumbo I've ever eaten and I like the one I make a lot.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. red55

That beats the hell out of what they fed us in school. Mostly spaghetti, pig-in-a-blanket, turkey and dressing, and fish sticks on Friday. And vegetables that came out of #10 cans.

But we had fresh baked bread every day and cold milk in little glass bottles.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You brought back some memories. I'd forgotten about the fish sticks and pigs in a blanket.

The bread isn't "white" bread. It's a percentage of wheat or something. Not nearly as good. I can remember sitting in 1st grade at Wild Crest Elementary- I think that was the name- maybe Wild Wood, in Baton Rouge and smelling that bread baking from the classroom.

EDIT: Just checked and it was Wildwood. We live on Kingcrest when dad was at LSU Law School.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

They used to always give us that god awful peanut butter ball and we had some lunch room nazi that would walk around trying to make sure everyone ate theirs. I'd always stick mine under the table like old bubble gum.

Bengal B likes this.