Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Bengal B likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

That shit happened, and I cried. A tear just for reading the headline, but then I HAD to read it and broke down like a mental little bitch, crawled up in a ball and just shook.

I will drive entirely around that state for the rest of my life. I wont even fly over.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's a stupid case and I don't agree with the ruling. It certainly is a prime example of why procreation science is a risky area.

However, I think the title of the article is a bit misleading. They are arguing about already fertilized embryos. I guess in a sense you could say she won legal right to his sperm but he'd already provided them. He had concerns about it initially, too bad he didn't trust his own Instinct and just not do it at all.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Did you not read the part about the law that was passed because of this case?

"Arizona legislators passed a state law last year that mandates that embryos from a divorced couple be given to the parent who wants to procreate. The law extinguishes the rights and obligations of the other parent. However, it does not apply in this case since the trial court’s ruling predates the existence of the law – meaning Terrell could still be required to pay child support if his ex-wife gives birth."

So this poor dude may eventually end up having to pay for a baby but any future cases, and the parental rights of the non-participative parent will be severed.

6. CajunlostinCali

LOOK woman, it's not the point whether it's fixed or not, it's that somebody even said it that's enough to scare any dude that has been fucked over in the courts cause of an ex. To even suggest getting the ex hammer is wrong, and I'm a little scarred just from reading the GD headline. So be a dude, just this once, will ya

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

OoooK. I don't have any balls to scratch but I'll yell at the dog for taking the remote.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Cardi B claimed over the weekend she used to drug and rob men before she was famous.

The alarming admission was made in an Instagram Live video where she stated: "I had to go strip, I had to go, 'Oh yeah, you want to f--k me? Yeah yeah yeah, let's go back to this hotel,' and I drugged n----s up and I robbed them. That's what I used to do. Nothing was muthaf--kin' handed to me, my n---a. Nothing!....

Im a part of a hip hop culture where you can talk about where you come from talk about the wrong you had to do to get where you are," the statement continued. "There are rappers that glorify murder violence drugs an robbing. Crimes they feel that had to do to survive. I never glorified the things I brought up that live I never even put those things in my music because I'm not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it. I made the choices that I did at the time because I had very limited options."

"I was blessed to have been able to rise from that but so many women have not," the statement concluded. "Whether or not they were poor choices at the time I did what I had to do to survive. The men I spoke about in my live were men that I dated that I was involve with men that were conscious willing and aware. I have a past that I can't change we all do."

So female admits she drugged and robbed men but somehow it's excusable because she had 'limited options'? I suppose Jeffrey Dahmer thought his options were limited as well. This bitch belongs in a prison cell.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

"Consent condom" requires four hands to open, making powerful statement about consent
    BY SOPHIE LEWIS

APRIL 9, 2019 / 3:56 PM / CBS NEWS

With consent at the forefront of modern conversations about sex, one company is highlighting its importance in a unique way. Argentinian company Tulipán has created a "consent condom" that requires four hands to be opened, intending to raise awareness about consent in the bedroom.

"If they don't say yes, it means no," the tagline on a video demonstration says. "Consent is the most important thing in sex."

No it's not. Lubrication is.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is why we have sex robots now.

tirk and Bengal B like this.