Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Pretty close to my experience and sentiments.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its absolutely the religion. Of course every race, creed, etc has good and bad. Muslims are on a level all their own.

It's part of who they are. If you can remember back to desert storm when Iraq keep launching scud missiles into Israel, why do you think he did that? Why do you think it was so important that Israel not get involved?

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

my niece recently married a man of Indian descent and the wedding was amazing. I’ve come to know his family a bit and they are great, fun loving people

furduknfish and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You all make valid points and what Shane sees is accurate in the lens he has been afforded. What I’ve been trying to get across (apparently not as well as I would like) is that maybe it’s not the religion as much as the culture. Not only the culture but the maturity of the society.
    When European society was medieval the we were violent. In fact you could argue that it’s takeb 500 years to work out our values. Just a hundred years ago dueling was accepted maybe glorified. Just a few years before slavery was thought part of the christian way. We’ve grown up and treat our fellow man much better overall. With that change, part of that change was what changed the church. The christian Church no longer calls for crusades or purge and burning of apostasy or blasphemy.
    Most of the Muslim world has been stifled BY THEIR OWN LEADERS forthe same 500 years. That society reflects more the ways of 1500 than 2000. They
    BTW I have a Hindu friend who lived in India during the partition of Pakistan. He hates Muslims more than Shane in fact much of the British conquest of India was to stop th warfare between Hindu and Muslim.

My point in all this is that in places the society is more modern Muslims are more secular and less prone to what we see in the Middle East.

kcal, shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. shane0911

I'm only quoting this piece but much of your post is valid, maybe all of it.

The important part is yes, there was a time when Christianity was violent. That is no longer the case and they have now turned to who can grab the most of your cash.

The problem with Islam is they have always been a convert or we will kill you religion. Yes they would at a time allow you to pay a tax and continue to breathe but eventually you'd run out of money and then they would kill you.

They have not evolved from this. They have learned how to mask it but their end state is the same.

Where we have Catholics and Baptists and all sorts of others that each believes theirs is the only path to heaven the muslims still want to rule the world. They are hell bent that THEIRS is the only way and they are determined to make sure of it.

Hear me now but believe me later, these fucks are bad. Really really terrible people and they can never be trusted.

Frogleg, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Indians for the most part are hindu, not muslim. The hindu religion doesn't advocate the killing of non believers. The Indian government is at least in name a democracy. They have a long way to go but they are on the right track. Muslim nation governments are still in the 9th century.

7. shane0911

I don't know about proof the world is ending but surely a peek into the soul of where it is going.

So my 5 year old is watching a cartoon. In it this kid has to come up with a song to be the next big thing. He does and he makes it to the top and blah blah and when he goes to sing it live the producers of the show sort of go nuts. They go nuts because they didn't like the way the kid looked. He was a boy and I guess they wanted a girl to win or whatever so it goes into this big song and dance, like literally a song where the lyrics are "You are perfect, now change" and they end up taking this boy and turning him into a girl. Pink dress and hair and lipstick and yeah, he looked like a cartoon Ru Paul.

I said "Allie, I don't like that show, turn the channel"

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Shit like that should be banned from TV.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I'm thinking of making a small sign for my Truck...when i see people texting i'll honk and show them "GET OFF YOUR PHONE!". I'm sure ill get a lot of fingers, phuck yous, etc...but some will put their phone down and give e a thumbs up. Who's with me?

HalloweenRun and GiantDuckFan like this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You need more signs....STOP SHAVING, STOP PUTTING ON YOUR MAKEUP, STOP YELLING AT YOUR KIDS, GET THAT DOG OFF YOUR LAP, MOVE YOUR SEAT BACK, YOUR HEAD SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE DASHBOARD, TIJUANA NEEDS YOU MORE.