Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

see below
    ironic about his name :cool: he claims to be a Christian,.. and he hates all Muslims.

crazy man claiming to be a Muslim kills,.. all 1.7 billion Muslims are blamed

crazy man claiming to be a Christian kills, only one person is blamed

can you grok my point?
    are you saying they weren't?
    it was religious cleansing, it was no coincidence that the victims were Muslim?

Winston1 likes this.
  2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

1/2?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Christians and Muslims are vastly different its not really comparable. While they are both "religions", they are nothing alike.

uscvball, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

See below Duck

This is the difference and why I stand by my assertion that deep down they are all evil.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

CAIR is considered by some to be a terrorist organization, I don't know about that stuff

"Not one muslim here disputed that",.. not a single one? out of 3.5 million Muslim Americans? I'm skeptical.

I find it hard to believe that all 1.7 billion Muslims are evil,.. Shane, my thoughts on this are theoretical, I don't personally know any Muslims.

Think as you see fit, you're nice about letting me be me,.. I want you to be you.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  6. shane0911

It's like this duck, they may not show you their evil. They can't because that would ruin the plan

Vball made a very good point about 9-11, and while there may not have been one or two there sure as hell wasn't enough of them to publicly criticize the bastards. To make matters worse the goat fucking heathens want to build a mosque at GZ.

Fuck you Allah you can kiss my American Ass

I know plenty. They are all snakes, every stinking one of them and yes, they stink.

Bengal B and uscvball like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I know and work with many Muslims. Siemens brings a large number over to work in engineering and other technical specialties. Likewise most of the major oil and engineering companies in the area employ Muslims.
    Those I deal with are from all over the world and are basically secular as any Catholic, Baptist, Episcopalian or Jew. My gut feeling is that most want the same thing as us and are no threat.
    Of course there is a significant number of radicals who are exactly the threat Shane dealt with and believes predominant. Those MUST be stopped at all cost and because of the threat I understand and support the need for much higher scrutiny and screening of Muslims.
    It’s a delicate balance but the 21 Saudis who pulled off 9/11 passed in our society before the did their despicable act.

GiantDuckFan and Frogleg like this.
  8. shane0911

Which is exactly the point. They blend in so well, they become your neighbors, coworkers and even friends. When the rubber meets the road they will side with their kind. They will slice your throat open like a Thanksgiving ham

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yeah, the muslim world really stepped up to rescue the nearly 300 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014. All those Saudi billionaires and yet they give the least to charitable organizations. When the world has a disaster, is it Christians stepping up to help or is the muslim countries? Where does stoning still take place? Where is it that women are sent to jail if/when THEY are raped? Where do women still not have the right to education or voting? What religion proclaims women as property? What religion looks the other way as little girls are sold into marriage with perverted old men? Catholicism doesn't count cause the priests don't marry their victims.

Where in the world do you see grown men ass-raping little boys? What religion claims priority over state? Over all things?

Here's a tweet from newly elected muzzie Ilhan Omar from Minnesota...
    Ilhan Omar‏Verified account @IlhanMN
    Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel

And....
    “The people in my district and the folks that I represent who have ties to that region understand how necessary it is for us to advocate, and not abdicate because it is politically expedient; but advocate because we know right from wrong,”

I didn't realize this heathen's district was the Middle East. Oh, wait...it isn't. Then there's the other muzzie rep Rashida Tlaib who draped herself in a Palestinian flag after the election. Imagine an American doing that in the ME.

And yesterday it was announced that the Women's March scheduled to take place in Humboldt County was being canceled because, “Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,” a post on the march’s Facebook page read. “Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach.”

The decision was made after conversations with local organizers and supporters of the march, according to the statement, which was posted by Facebook user Beth Ann Wylie."

Current National Women's March organizer Tamika Mallory...."attended an event by Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam who has been widely reviled for making anti-Semitic remarks. Ms. Mallory has called Mr. Farrakhan “the GOAT,” or “greatest of all time,” on social media."

[​IMG]

Muzzie Linda Sarsour there, second from left...."“First of all, hands off the Affordable Care Act. We need our health insurance,” she began. “Hands off Planned Parenthood and our reproductive rights. Hands off Muslims. Hands off the undocumented. Those are really our top messaging lines. Hands off our Native American sisters and brothers."

By all means....abort, reject white, discriminate against other religions, defend illegals. They are all so nice, aren't they?

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You think it's something in the upbringing or teaching of the religion that brings out evil or turns people evil? Like something ingrained in the religion?

I think people good and bad people come in all flavors, and i doubt muslims are evil in general. I've had work experiences with a handful over the years. (Never became good friends with any)

I will say i find India Indian people (Mostly Hindu & some Christian i think) to be some of the nicest people. I became friends with some over the years.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    GiantDuckFan likes this.