Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    A Portland man suffered severe injuries after a driver deliberately ran into him in a parking lot in Lincoln City, according to police.

Mohammad Fawad Mohammadi was in a car with his wife and young child in a Walgreens parking lot, when according to eyewitness testimony from a probable cause affidavit, "a male driver in a gray car" rammed the driver's side of Mohammadi's car.

When Mohammadi stepped out of his vehicle, the driver of the second car reversed and ran into Mohammadi's car again.

According to the affidavit, Mohammadi was hit by the car and pinned to the side of his own car. Then, the car backed up and hit Mohammadi's car a third time.

In the affidavit, an officer described the scene: "When I arrived," the officer wrote, "I saw a man lying on the ground and paramedics treating him."

"A woman in a habib was holding her toddler and crying," he added.

Mohammadi's wife and child were not injured... Mohammadi was flown to a Portland trauma center where, he received two surgeries and was preparing for a third

[​IMG]
    Jeremy Joseph Christian. Portland Police

Two Killed in Portland While Trying to Stop Anti-Muslim Rant, Police Say

An Oregon man accused of screaming anti-Muslim insults at two women, one wearing a hijab, and then fatally stabbing two men and wounding a third one, has been caught and arrested.

The attack occurred, in a train car on Portland’s light-rail system. The attacker began yelling — calling Muslims “criminals” — shortly after the two teen women boarded,.. he approached the girls, scaring them, shouting,.. "Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,",.. when the three men tried to intervene, Mr. Christian pulled out a knife and slashed them, killing two and critically injuring the third

Srebrenica massacre
    July 1995 massacre of more than 8,000 Muslim people, mainly men and boys, in and around the town of Srebrenica... they were executed, buried and hidden in mass graves by a pro-Christian army,.. with the forcible transfer and abuse, of between 25,000 and 30,000 Muslim women, children and elderly which accompanied the massacre

I don't have my head in the sand, @Winston1, I walk the middle path, where I can see both sides

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whats equivalent to Sharia law?

3. GiantDuckFan

fuck shria law,.. fuck religions

4. GiantDuckFan

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The problem is, you lump them all together. They are remotely similar in today's society.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The Jewish interpretations of the Mosaic laws in the Talmud.
    Various proclamation made by popes over the years calling for crusades, blaming Jews for Christ’s crucifixion. Establishment of the Inquisition

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh really? Can't remember the last time they threw gays off buildings in Israel.

shane0911, uscvball and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And now we have Israel. They don't take no shit.

"They ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
    They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before." - Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys.

9. GiantDuckFan

we should all be free agents, looking for God on our own,.. organized religion is bullshit, don't let people tell you what to believe.

I'm not choosing sides, I just think prejudging and making generalities about people's is stupid.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

One drunk wing nut equates to Christians killing muzzies? No.

Somebody NAMED Christian does not MAKE him a Christian.

Wait...are you really trying to call the Bosnian Serb Army, pro-Christian? That massacre had zero to do with a religious war or affiliation. It was ethnic genocide.

The New Testament is exactly that, a new perspective on the Word. The Koran has no new testament. Their purpose is clear. When muslims in America don't stand up for fellow Americans or for the American way of justice/law, they betray their beliefs. Remember on 9/11, CAIR blamed the US. Not one muslim here disputed that.

shane0911 likes this.