Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Said the pot plant to it's hothouse neighbor. :D;)

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. HeadsUp

HeadsUp Veteran Member

I was in working in Indonesia in the late 70's, pretty fresh out of college and in good shape. No heavy drinking yet but I did have credit at three Singapore whore houses. Anyway, an Australian co-worker and I played tennis several times a week and thought we were pretty good. Short story - Chinese contractor set us up for some badminton with two local army dudes. When it was over, don't think we scored a fucking point and we were both toast. Tried them again two days later and it was worse. Little fuckers were so quick and could target a forehead from any position. My thighs and calves burned for days. Turned out it was the national sport and some guy named Hartono, an Olympic Champ was damn near worshiped. Thank God the flight to Singapore was a short one.

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

20170120_085733.jpg

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Problem is @uscvball caca thinks he’s the pope of the right and that he defines orthodoxy. His orthodoxy is whatever Trump says. It doesn’t matter if some of Trump’s positions are not conservative or moral. If anyone disagrees one whit they must be submitted to the inquisition or scourged as a sinner.
    There is no thought in his rants just reaction....mindless reaction.

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I don’t think liberals are bad people, they are just weak and lack critical thinking skills. Further, they tend to support people who say things that are in direct opposition to the founding principles of this nation, and as such get labeled anti- American. There is no better example than the latest fiasco involving Bret Kavanaugh. Think what you like, but the nation was founded on the principle that an individual is innocent until proven guilty. Occasio-Cortez is out there advocating abolishing the Electoral College, in direct opposition to the fact the US is a Republic, not a pure democracy, and the EC insures that the POTUS wins the majority in a sufficient number of States, NOT the majority of the national population. Lastly, the whole notion of being uncivil, being advocated by lunatics on the left is just sickening. NO Person should have to put up with being run out of restaurants, assaulted, spit on, or being shot just because they disagree politically with someone else. That is a recipe for a civil war.

Winston1, Bengal B and Frogleg like this.
  6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The 10-15% on either end is pushing this country to a break up.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh look it's one of the 3 vultures circling Meaux hoping he gets banned, damm that guy for having strong opinions.
    Vultures Uscvball, GDF & Winton.jpg

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think they are pretty bad people or better said bad for this country. What above they are doing would you not considered bad?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don’t want you banned Moe. You’re a good example of what to avoid and hot not to act.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont blame you for avoiding me especially about climate issues.