Proof refs cheat for Bama!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Sep 23, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They were actually pretty nice. I was trying to get the dude to let me buy his LSU Bama tix for next year but he wouldn't budge.

2. bowe

bowe Senior Member

Wrong. This clearly shows the Gump favortism

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Having the better coach would account for some of that. Just don't see penalty yards as being the great divider between these two programs the last 10 years. Seems like LSU has been disciplined enough to win their share, but since 2011 it would take a lot more points because Bama started becoming a lot more balanced themselves. Whereas Les really just kept doing his thing.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That yellow line is not official. That ref couldn't see the yellow line but he saw the red marker.

5. TUSKtimes

You could take my Harley for a ride before you got my LSU tickets. And you ain't taking my Harley for a ride. When I meet LSU fans and I've met them as far as Pike's Peek to the Grand Canyon, I usually ask if they post on these forums, never know when you might run into someone you've swapped paint with in the Den.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I wish you could get a couple more fair and balanced Bama fans to post. I know some of these assholes here think there's no such thing so I'm going to say that to take the preemptive strike.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Finebaum doesn't know how to use the Internet.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. TUSKtimes

To be fair, I've never met too many football fans that sounded quite like how we type on these forums. SEC fans are fiercely prideful about their teams but as quick as you see their colors you also quickly see the good-humor and ribbing, most of the time. In 2010, on Pike's Peek my wife and I ran across this older couple decked in purple and gold from head to foot and my wife who had her crimson stuff on started laughing hysterically. So as we were descending on the cog train I ask her what she found so funny. She said she was complimenting the lady on the LSU football team and she replied well, you have a nice softball team. Dang, we just won the national championship.

kcal likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I am laughing at all of you.

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Btw, you know you're lying your ass off...