Project Cassandra

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK what are those other reasons?

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Obama like Reagan? Somebody is doing a reefer early today
    what-are-you-smoking.jpg

watson1880, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  3. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

He is disrespectful, crude, cruel, dishonest, self-centered, has no attention span, no empathy, no tact, no decorum, no self-awareneess, is easily distracted by dumb shit beneath his office (pro football), easily provoked into anger, impulsive, classless, narcissistic, abusive, spends his time tweeting weird, grammatically incorrect nonsense.....

And he eats steak well done!

All of these things served him well in his old job of Manhattan real estate asshole and guy who says "you're fired" on TV. Not the best skillset for a public servant.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Please elaborate

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

The stock market is up HUGE. The economy is growing at 3%. Unemployment is low. Everyone (me and everyone i know) got a huge tax cut. Doesn't the bottom line mean anything?

Lyndon Johnson use to pull his dick out and and show it to the press. He called it "Jumbo".

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a freaking liberal. Who gives a shit about the other shit which is all blown out of portion on your part. His policies and his actions to repeal Obamacare, stop illegal immigration, to roll back insane regulations, to appoint conservative judges, to take the cuffs off our military so we can destroy Isis and cutting our taxes and growing our economy which he done all of. He has done many other things but these are just some. Even if he is all of what you said I still dont give a shit he is doing what us conservatives want him to do. Go have a latte with Rex and stock up on KY if another Obama or Clinton ever gets elected again.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

8. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

So which is it? Is he a great guy, with great credentials and great habits?

Or is he not such a great guy, and his faults are just the cost of doing business if you get what you want? Does the end justify the means?

ps - I'm not a liberal, and KY jokes make me think you're 14 years old, tops.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know you can read not sure about your reading comprehension. Trump is not prefect he has flaws like everyone else like me and here is a cheat sheet for you; like you do to. He's not perfect but honest. Love that he hits his enemies back and stays true to who he is which is refreshing. He not a polished phony politician which is also refreshing. Compared to Obama, Bernie, both Clintons and 99% of democrats he is perfect. My KY joke hit the nail on the head.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

honest? you're freaking kidding right. If Trump says two things, three of them are lies.

stevescookin likes this.