Probe alleges Les Miles paid off to make sexual harassment go away

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Feb 24, 2021.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I was pissed too. I was in college & went with my friends & an entire family that came down from Columbus Ohio. We both trash talked for 2 straight days, and then we got 13-13. Kind of felt bad they had to drive all the way back to Ohio.

unclenick, mctiger and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Completely agree. LSU was the best team in 2007 and handled business in a year where no one was safe on any given week maybe more so than in any other season in history. Certainly in recent history.

As much as some mocked Les repeating it over and over there was absolutely something to be said for the fact LSU never was beaten in regulation that year. Your only losses came in multiple overtimes on each instance where others when they hit #1 were getting dropped by unranked teams. That performance by Darren McFadden that year was one of the best singular efforts I've ever witnessed. Woodson and Kentucky was a tough one, but historically Kentucky has always played LSU very tough especially on the road.

Rolan, TBTrumpet and shane0911 like this.
  3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

What a crazy year

Brian likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I was there too. Very frustrating that we opened the game by forcing a 3 and out, then our offense went through them like crap through a goose on the opening drive. After that, couldn't get anything going. Also remember we were very lucky late in the game that we didn't give up a pick 6 that would have cost us the game

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_c8111e78-9314-11eb-a250-e38da32bea6a.html
    Ed Orgeron asked to testify at hearing next week regarding LSU sexual misconduct reports
    LSU head football coach Ed Orgeron has been formally requested to testify at an April 8 hearing before a Louisiana state Senate committee after the testimony of Gloria Scott, a Mercedes-Benz Superdome security employee, who said she was sexually harassed by then-star running back Derrius Guice and that Orgeron tried to defuse the incident by asking her to forgive Guice.

Scott's testimony raised questions about whether Orgeron lied to investigators who probed the incident as part of a sweeping investigation into LSU's failure to handle sexual misconduct reports. State lawmakers demanded Orgeron appear at a subsequent hearing.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

That's not great

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

not at all.
    dude has no clue when to just shut the hell up.

kcal likes this.
  8. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

But not unexpected.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He will be okay

10. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    TBTrumpet and LSUpride123 like this.