Probe alleges Les Miles paid off to make sexual harassment go away

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You lost Benji, Tap was right.

Coach O also revealed that he didn’t even interview some of the coaches he hired last offseason.

“I hired some coaches, I didn’t even interview them from the last staff,” said Orgeron. “I’m never doing that again. I interviewed everybody.”
    I’m not sure who Orgeron is referring to, but the biggest hires last offseason were Pelini and passing game coordinator Scot Linehan. Neither hire worked out very well.

(LSU also hired Kevin Faulk as the program’s running backs coach, but he was already on staff as the director of player development.)

Not interviewing some of the guys that were hired last offseason was obviously a mistake by Orgeron. He’s the CEO of the program — the hires are on Coach O and they need to go through him.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2189367198772/lsu-football-ed-orgeron-gets-brutally-honest

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How so? Nowhere in that article does it say that he didn't hire Brady or that the BOS did? It alleges that he didn't interview Pelini or Linehan.

tzanghi and Bengal B like this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Didnt even know Brady, that's how.. there are 5-6 articles right now saying O has not made any major hires since Alleva foisted him on LSU.

unclenick likes this.
  5. shane0911

It doesn't say that anywhere in the article

tzanghi likes this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

So what? It's happened every year since O has been here. Do you really believe after a losing .500 shit season, O just suddenly decided Not to interview coaches? Jesus..

unclenick likes this.
  7. shane0911

So what? It does not say that it happened every year since O was hired here. It very clearly says "LAST YEAR" and then alleges that he didn't interview Pelini and Linehan. That is it, a very nothing burger. It doesn't mention the name Brady or the relationship nor to what extent O had in his hiring. You know who didn't hire him? Leslie the Molester! Good riddance to that waterhead. I knew he should have pumped that shunt more often.

Richdog likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You be you. O is on top of everything, i'm betting O loses to Bama & others. again. You're aiming your Leslie hate at me for whatever reasoon. I'm sure Tap will return at some point. Besides Les was the coach at LSU, not just Tap's favorite coach.

You & others still don't understand Leslie is LSU's winningest coach ever in football. Go look at LSU record & subtract 114 wins & 1 NC & 2 SEC championships.

That takes LSU from 812 wins to 698 wins. Might have to happen when O's rap sheet goes public or is leaked. Me Too Libs going to love him. If O fired take away another 45 wins, (includes 6 wins coaching Miles 2016 team)

698 wins leaves LSU well behind Bama, Auburn & A$M in the SEC West. At least we still over Ole piss & State.

If O is outed for beating women & not reporting rape correctly, take that to 653 total wins. Behind even Ole Miss.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    unclenick likes this.
  9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Woodward chose Pelini and pushed him. O still screwed up last season but that horrific hire started with Woodward. I was so excited when he came over but I'm not impressed honestly thus far.

I could make a very compelling case that Leslie is the most underachieving coach in program history to go with being the winningest.

Mark Richt ranks really high in the Georgia record books. You celebrating him as their best? It's a damn shame Les couldn't get it done on the field to the level he should have and far worse that he was not nearly the devoted family man he portrayed off of it. It is what it is at this point.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    tzanghi and shane0911 like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i read in the article that the student that was trying to make money off miles failed a test and they tried to get the school to fix it for her because les was a meanie.

seems bad for your credibility when you are failing quizzes and trying to push the administration to force the professor to fix it or let you take it again. just study you lazy bum and if les says weird shit tell him to eat grass and forget it.

victim culture is pervasive