Probe alleges Les Miles paid off to make sexual harassment go away

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Brian

Brian Founding Member

No of course they do. We're talking about chicks that just worked in the freaking athletic department though. Not the bimbos various schools set recruits up with to sell them on the school. That's absurd. And illegal. It's discrimination.

If two chicks are close you hire the hotter girl. Absolutely.

You find girls doing their jobs effectively unattractive and have them fired..? Gross.

If you're gonna sell your soul like Saban has you can't produce the results Les did. The whole idea he put forth was he was a good man who did things the right way, etc etc. Total fraud.

Kal-El012 and shane0911 like this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Alleva Lied

"I could have made a change (at the end of the 2015 season). I recommended not to. Because I would have been forced to hire Jimbo. I would rather have had Les. But if I didn't hire him, the outcry would have been ridiculous. So we had that meeting during the game, and I made the recommendation to keep [Miles]." - 2020 CBSsports

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...imbo-fisher-chose-ed-orgeron-over-tom-herman/

Joe singing a different song now. He's the Christine Blasey Ford of LSU.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    unclenick likes this.
  3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

That’s not gonna fly . You’re accusing the accuser . Only works for the Clintons

4. Don Castavez

Looks to me even with cause because Elmer couldn’t keep his pants zipped the powers that be let Elmer become too big to fail . He gets axed for cause things get blurry in regards to ‘what was he doing and when and to whom was he doing it?’ Others up the ladder at the time could have been made to look bad if perception becomes LSU was looking the other way while the head coach was being a predator . The risk of firing Elmer became bigger than the issue itself .
    Elmer had become the same problem Lyndon Johnson had with J Edgar Hoover . He knew too much .
    As LBJ said about not firing Hoover ‘Better he’s in the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.’

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, in America, its what you can prove.

These types of allegations often lack hard evidence.

Also, Bill's only issue was lying, but it should have never gotten to that because I am not sure why it mattered who he was getting hummers from. She wanted to do it.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There he is, I knew it wouldn't take long

kcal likes this.
  7. Don Castavez

So in your world ‘she was asking for it ‘ always works . Take my advice stay out of courtrooms .

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

now do les

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Hou-duco, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The lawyers did decide and like I said, couldnt prove it one way or another.....