Prices are dropping

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by GiantDuckFan, Oct 26, 2016.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I got this email today

Quarter pound $300 or Oz for $100

Your Organizer, Ananda, sent the following message to some members of Oregon Medical Marijuana Patients, Growers and Caregivers:

Quarter pound $300 or Oz for $100

It is a mix of Girl Scout Cookies, Dream Queen and Sherbet.
    Rough but well trimmed for the price.

OMMP only.
    541-689-5016

:cool: That's a best buy,.. Dispensaries sell bud here for $200/$400 oz

Black market bud sells for about $200 oz,.. as far as I can tell it's mostly from Oregon,.. I think evil cartel weed is no more.

Is the medical or recreational marijuana movement making any progress in your neck of the woods?... inquiring minds want to know.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

It has been quite flattering in California. What I am waiting for is the feds to allow the VA to dispense to veterans which, is on the doorstep of approval. That happens, the rest of the federal regulations will have to crumble. All that changes if Hillary is elected, so keep that in mind, duck.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Legal or medicinal marijuana like seen in CO, WA, OR, and Cali will never happen here in LA. Or at least not until all other 49 states have gone that route. LA is the last state in the Country to do anything, and the Sheriffs Assoc. is too powerful a lobby within this state.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I saw my buddy from Colorado last week. He says the market is collapsing up there. Prices are dropping. Too easy to grow weed. it's just a plant. No way it should be as expensive as it was when it first became legal.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Are you saying that when Hillary is elected it will delay VA approval?... What is Trump's position on weed legalization.

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

i heard that too...why can't we vote these brain-washed relics out?

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

He said it's a State issue. I think he's for medical cannibus, but hasn't said the same for recreational. (what POTUS cannidate would?)

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I'm saying that Hillary would squash any federal consideration. Trump... If he is 1/3 as cool as he thinks he is, he probably has a gold pipe. But he don't buy Mesican.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Trump in his earlier running for the party nomination said he approved of medicinal cannabis, don't think he ever said he was for recreational legalization tho. Hillary is apposed to any of it. She has said she will uphold the federal scheduling, of course big pharma has her in their back pockets.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If I was running for President and wanted to carry almost every millennia/minority vote across the Country I'd make cannabis legalization one of my main platforms, and state my position about how jail terms and scheduling has torn apart the American family unit.