Prediction.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, May 16, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dude couldn't point to Syria on a map if the map only had Syria listed.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Most likely Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. I don't know the stats on how many voted for Johnson but the stupid cunt drove nails in her own coffin by not even visiting those states thinking they were in the bag with her cankles. When she said she was going to put the coal mines in West Virginia out of work she didn't think that there are lots of coal miners in Pennsylvania and Ohio too.

Still, if those people in those states who voted for Trump had voted for Gary Johnson we would have an even worse president than we have now.

I agree with @LaSalleAve that we need a better way of selecting candidates but I can't see how that would ever happen given that the people who would decide that sort of thing are just as corrupt as the candidates themselves. We wouldn't be any worse off if every citizens name was put in a very large hat and whoever's name was drawn would be president. After every 3 months have an election with the only options being keep him or throw him out.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Trump thought Andrew Jackson was in the Civil War.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Odds are that of the millions of soldiers who fought in the Civil War at least one of them was named Andrew Jackson. Neither Andrew nor Jackson are uncommon names.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

This really is about the most honest statement about the ultimate outcome. This is all proof that the parties are less concerned about who could actually make a difference rather than who could actually win. They put winning before anything else and left us all with a choice of nothing. So yeah, this is either a wake up call or we will be deciding between Oprah and Bieber over the next 20 years.

I mean, seriously, arguments over withholding the constitution rage on but nothing takes away from the fact that the constitution was given a back seat to the choice of the 2 put before the podium. Neither side really has an argument when there is a pimp and a chimp to chose between. You look redicoulusly immoral trying to defend a crook by trying to impeach another or your gloating over nothing more than beating the worse choice. Fuck, can someone explain to me who actually won? Nobody won, we are simply paying for the choice and the decision, one way or another. That's all that happened.

Winston1, el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That God the Biebs is a Canadian and ineligible to run.

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Bam bam got 8 years and we still don't know where the fucker is from.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

From Bedrock

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I he didn't. He was very clear.

But let's say he did. Are you more concerned someone got their history wrong or someone has zero clue about current world affairs?

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah he was as clear as Jordan Jefferson was calling Thomas Jefferson George Jefferson. He is a fahkin retahd. Sorry I'm in Boston. And yes I would rather someone know about the history of his own country than someone who d knows where Alleppo is. That's why you hire people who advise you on foreign policy.