Prediction.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, May 16, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Whatever disappointment I might have over him being in office pales to the joy I have in her losing.

Bengal B and el005639 like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

See that I don't understand. How was status quo going to be worse than ticking time bomb?

3. LaSalleAve

You know this presidency reminds me a lot of Obama's. sharp disdain and criticism right off the bat. Absolutely hated by the other party. Except Obama was being called a Muslim nigger because he didn't wear a flag pin, and Trump is being called a traitor for leaking classified info but..... I digress. When I hear Orin Hatch say shit like Trump has been put through more than all of this predecessors that's completely laughable. He must have been asleep or drunk for the previous 8.

That being said. You're the fucking President, you ran for this office. Put on your big girl panties and stop being a pussy when it comes to critics. Obama like him or hate him, he handled his critics with class. He wasn't a good president, but I get the feeling he was a good man, like G Dubya. Trump is neither.

shane0911 and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I feel that sometimes chaos is needed. You know, kind of like what Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty.

With Trump, I had a choice between him or her. I also thought that Trump winning simply the GOP bid would help change the GOP. What I never thought was Trump winning it all. After he did, I assumed the Dems would look at it and look to change as well, but it seems both sides are holding on for dear life for their gravy train to not come to a halt.

Both parties were out of control. Both. If this isnt their wakeup call, I dont know what will be.

el005639 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

You could have picked Gary Johnson like a lot of us did.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would have voted for Johnson if he had had a snowball in hell's chance of winning

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

I really thought it was gonna be Gary Johnson that gave Hillary the election. I voted for him and so did a lot of other folks. I have not looked at the stats in the states that were close between Trump and Clinton but I wonder how much bigger Trumps win would have been had so many folks not voted for Johnson....or would those votes have been split fairly equally between them? Without looking into it my thoughts are that dem votes were mostly going to her no matter what but that rep votes were getting split much more between Trump and Johnson. Maybe not though and it would only matter in those few really close states I would think.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Possibly post of the year!

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because just like with the muslim, I knew how bad that bitch was going to be. I knew how horrible of a person she already had been and with even more power she certainly wasn't about to turn a new leaf.

Trump is a buffoon but he is a far cry from all the things that these little faggots are running around calling him. So the man likes to grab some pussy. So god damned what? So he talked some shit about some girl having a nice ass, so what? Show me a red blooded American male that won't say "Dayum" when he sees some bombshell walking around. We do it all the time on this board. People are just so freaking quick to judge and that is dangerous when they are stupid.

To Prides point, I never at any point in this process thought this would be the end of the GOP or that a Trump win would get them to change how they do business. The corruption is far too widespread for any of that and it would not shock me one bit to find out they are completely out to get him. You guys do realize many of these stories are coming from within the organization right? They can't get rid of him fast enough and I'd suspect they are going to undermine him at every turn to ensure an expedited departure. In short we are 100% fucked.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I do not remember the stats, but there was general consensus that Johnson cost Hillary the win in two of the three blue states Up north that Trump won by small margin. Don't remember the details, but certain of the concept.