Prediction.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, May 16, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If Trump goes down, a great many of people and their secrets will follow. The media will suffer worse and the Dems will blow any chance of getting the WH back.

Their best bet was to beat Trump in 3 years. No way they beat a well spoken GOP after they take Trump out. If they even can.

Trump has been a wizard. I think half the leaks are from him.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Yeah, Trump's a genius, it's all been part of his plan.

Nah, I'm gonna back off,.. I know you Tigerfan' Trump supporters have got to be disappointed watching the way this all seems to be playing out. You pinned your hopes on this guy, honestly thinking Trump was going to do good things for America,.. gotta respect that.

peace out

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Do we really need another Trump thread?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good grief. Pinned my hopes on him? Lol. He never had a chance of winning. Remember!!

Trust me, I have never and will never put faith in Trump.

Peace ✌️

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nah, I was probably the most vocal of those on the right against Trump, just ask Tiga. I never gave him a chance and what do you know, the MR'r did it. In fact those are the very words I used when I woke my wife up at somewhere east of 2am to let her know we had a new President.

I also never imagined the meltdown that would follow and that is the problem. This entire thing is 100% on its head and I'm not convinced that he even wanted to win. Remember I was the one that said I thought he was in this to throw it for that bitch. I am not sure what will come of it.

el005639 and HalloweenRun like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I should add, he did his job. He kept that miserable bitch from ever becoming President and that is all that matters. Bring on the constitutional convention

el005639, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  7. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

We had more than one whiskey fueled discussion on the porch that included hoping trump won and immediately stepped down handing Pence the job. Didn't happen but maybe it still will later.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The sooner this guy is gone, the better, and the damning thing is that he was (and remains) a better choice than Hillary.

I voted for neither and take no solice in the ongoing train wreck, but this is an abject Failure. Those rejoicing have no clue.

Here is a WSJ OP-ED this morning, it well captures what should be any cogent person's thought.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/loose-lips-sink-presidencies-1494977056

Those that rightfully wanted a shakeup were perhaps justified in voting for Trump. Mr. Trump has failed each and every one of them.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

Unfortunately yes we do, and this won't be the last. To paraphrase Churchill,"This is not the end, or even the beginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the beginning."

10. HalloweenRun

Captured my thought exactly. Though I was more vocal against Trump than you! Except my "moment" was about 4:00am, and it started with a loud, "GD."