Predict the next LSU verbal game

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by EyeoftheTiger 2015, Apr 20, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

where is cryofthetiger? did bhelm put the whammy on the new nick and ip.

l

2. old school

old school Veteran Member

Yes he did Tirk. The board is now a more peaceful place. The birds are singing. The crickets are chirping and a beautiful rainbow greets us this morning.

ParadiseiNC and tirk like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hey i hate whiny bitches. dude is more than a bit whackadoodle like tigertaint.

ParadiseiNC and shane0911 like this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

BOT:

Brother Martin 2017 cornerback Tre Swilling -- a son to former New Orleans Saints linebacker Pat Swilling -- became the second Swilling in as many days to haul in an LSU offer as he said via Twitter he received one Tuesday evening. Swilling's brother Bruce Jordan-Swilling, a 2017 athlete from Brother Martin, received his offer from the Tigers on Monday.

LSU was the second offer for Tre Swilling who also holds an offer from Troy. Georgia, Oklahoma State and Michigan are also interested. Swilling measured in at just under 6-foot-2 and 183 pounds at LSU's prospect camp.

"It felt great (to get the offer)," Swilling said. "I've been working really hard and I've remained confident in myself throughout it all. Although it's early in the recruiting process, seeing my brother and all of my close friends get offers it felt really good to land an offer from an elite, national champion-level school."

And although Bruce Jordan-Swilling picked up the offer Monday, Tre Swilling said there was no indication that he would be getting an offer as well prior to Tuesday.

"They told me they wanted to meet with my father and mother towards the end of camp, but I had no idea they were going to offer," he said. "But I knew I had a really good camp showing."