Prayers needed...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RedElephants, Jan 6, 2007.

1. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Dispite how some of you may feel about me, I really need your prayers...

I lost my uncle this morning. He has been paralyzed for 13 years and he died this morning from an apparent heart attack. He was my best friend and our most common interest was spending every home Alabama basketball game together. As much as I love Alabama basketball, the next home game is going to be rough having to sit there with an empty spot beside me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

RIP Barry...I'll miss you bro!
    [​IMG]

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Sorry to hear about that RE. I always admired your relationship with your uncle and I know he'll be missed greatly by you.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

You will have plenty of prayers from my family. Sorry for your loss and hang in there.

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Your relationship with your uncle speaks very loudly about who you are. Keep that with you always. My prayers are sent.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

The fact that you are asking for prayers indicates that you know there is One who hears your prayers, and if you turn to Him during this time, He will get you through it. Sorry about your loss, and my prayers are with you.

6. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

RE, losing a family member is always hard and even more so when there was a special relationship involved!!! My prayers are with you!

7. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Thanks guys. I have never really lost anyone close to me before so this is a first. It's like it's not even real...Like he should be rolling in the room here to talk about how crappy we're playing against Arky any minute now and why the hell i'm not still watching.

The hardest part is the fact that you never get to say goodbye. You take life for granted. Never know when it's going to end for someone you love. Gotta let them know all the time.

8. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Sorry to hear about you and your family's loss. Best of luck to you in pulling through this.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Prayers sent. I actually remember your uncle sitting at Bama games. From the way you have talked about him he seemed like a great guy.

10. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

That is so true R.E. After losing my best friend in a car wreck, whom i was out with the night he died, it has made me a better peson in sharing my feelings with people i care about. Its tough, but a lesson we all will have to go through at some point in our lifes.