News Power Rankings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 4, 2017.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/09/college-football-rankings-top-best-teams-week-1-bama-fsu-cfb-ncaa/

Not in Top 10 yet ...

AP POLLS TUESDAY WE WON'T MOVE
    No one sees the LSU Tigers coming!
    Only shutout against a Div 1 team

Moo U defense destroyed their Div II chew toy and they're talking smack in Mississippi and I'm hearing the ESPN rhoids talking it up ...

LSU defense will shut out the MOO U offense ... Only way they score is to get a lucky turnover and kick a FG ...

35-0 a guess as we use more than 10% of the playbook ... 12 plays & O said we used 10% = 120 LSU plays ... Bueller (math?)

After Moo U's TOTAL DESTRUCTION in Starkvegas
    We get another scrimmage with Syracuse and Troy to home offensive production before BLOODY OCTOBER

WEEK 2 should expose Ohio State and a few of the other schools ranked between the NEW "GEAUX SHEAUX" LSU Tigers and their Elephant Chew Toy in November ...

Yeah ... our new offense needs a name!

GEAUX SHEAUX ...

Arandas Bandits kinda got a ring to it

It damned exciting to be a Tiger ...
    Would love to BS with you all but I got a yard to clean up as we got one evil squirmer called Irma headed to St Croix and Florida!

Pray this baby follows the European model like Marilyn ... GEAUX SHEAUX TIGERS

lsu-i-like and Winston1 like this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Good stuff. I don't like the forecast track of Irma keeps moving west.

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Hey Winston Long time ... Wazzup!

4. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

One SEC team in top ten.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The eye of Rhama does not see all yet, still not a Jedi. Moo U been playing us well lately defense is better and I like their QB. We will find out who we are more importantly who Canada is. Will it be "Oh Canada" or "Oh no Canada"

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

You said what for BYU ... Let's look it up
    I predicted 49-10 with a shutout possible.
    The ESPN HOMERS even admitted 44-0 should be the score now ... LSU didn't try hard to run that score up ...

VEGAS WAS TOTALLY CLUELESS -8 to start ending -14 after BYU lacklustre opening gig

WATCH THE VEGAS SPREAD BE LSU -10

LSU 35-0 ... MARK IT ...

You can jump on the 12-0 bandwagon later Meaux ... I'll save a seat for you

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Only Rhama knows for sure he is looking down and smiling. Ask me after Moo U will be a fun year watching this team evolve.

8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Awwwww your Taco Bell eating @$$ ... Meaux

It's gonna be one helluva year and I don't have to see an Aranda defense face that Moo U beanbag tossing cowbell ringing fool of a QB that they have to know this game won't be close ... But O may decide to call off the Tigers after up at least 24 or 27 zip

schedule sets up perfectly for development and team grasp of enough of "100+ Canada Plays" to make a great run for a "SHIP" ... Canada is gonna follow the "KISS" principle

COMPLEXITY IS ENEMY OF EXECUTION

It's the ability of Canada to do immediate adjustments to make defenses pay that puts fear into the hearts of those DCs. ARANDA was having problems in practice with our Dee stopping Canada's schemes and he's happy August is over ... Imagine the growth of this team in 2 months ...
    And Miles Brennan and Lowell Narcisse

And I'm nearly goofy in joy over recruiting with playing freshmen like Orgeron does

It's a RECIPE for huge success here and BURIES THE OF THE PAST ...

NEW LSU ... GEAUX SHEAUX BABY

We avoid those E-W runs against the good fast defenses (They can shoot thru and sack us and Drop us for big losses) ... I'm eagerly awaiting the first handoff and pass for six from the backfield ... A nice jump ball for CHARK instead of running when we're at the 10 ... It's coming ... All good things to those who wait ... ...

We gonna TRICK AND TREAT Little Nicky's @$$ in T-Town after this Halloween

I'm excited seeing our TEs & F-Bs get balls

The day of the LESS SMILES long drive ...
    IS OVER MEAUX ... GET THE NET

When Defenses get lullabyed, post routes or new plays attacking single coverage and mismatches planned months in advance!!!

Dees will not be able to cover or stop the big plays ... And blitz packages won't work consistently against this offense ... YOU WILL SEE MEAUX ...

Dees only hopes will be to bend and wait for our mistakes, while LSU takes what's given

Etling getting hit and his composure is what needs to be "seen" ... Canada has got to be like a kid in a candy store at Christmas with all this talent and world class speed at his fingertips ... DCs we face ain't gonna know whether to or go blind,

Your comments FEARING Moo U's QB reek of MILES ERA THINKING ... Flatulence !!!
    Why I oughtta ...

Arden Key Got something for Moo U's QB ... he'll have nightmares for months after LSU.

Free your mind on this point and your @$$ will follow MEAUX ... After reading this post say the following mantra 12 times ... Once for each regular season win this year !!!

CANADA KOOL-AID'S PURPLE & YUMMY
    CANADA KOOL-AID'S GUD 4 MY TUMMY
    CANADA KOOL-AID SIMPLE AND FREE
    CANADA KOOL-AID FOR MO's LIKE ME

This will be your new mantra Meaux ...

Because after we smoke Moo U @$$, & I deal with those GD cowbells for 60 minutes, I don't want to hear any whimpering from you about WE GOTTA WAIT TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DEAUX AGAINST AU OR FLA

YOUR SEAT ON THE BANDWAGON WILL EXPIRE THE MORNING AFTER MOO U ...

You'll or get off the pot after Moo U pal!!!

Watching my 6th replay, I see NOTHING stopping this team but THEMSELVES and an inability to grasp what's being taught. We have caught up to Bama in coaching and it's time for the HEART TO SHINE THROUGH

AND TIME FOR THE CANADA "GEAUX SHEAUX" TO GEAUX GEAUX GEAUX ...

I feel poetic after BYU ... Any rhymes with Detmer ??? ... But this is another post

(Just watched the CHARK 60 yd post route same Etling threw 2 Springs ago when he arrived ... People underestimate this kid and he just threw the equivalent of a baseball no hitter Saturday in the Dome ... A healthy Etling backed by 2 young badass pistoleros leaves LSU in position to take back what they had a decade ago ... SEC ownership)

IF IM CANADA ... I SHOW MSU NOTHING AND RUN THE SAME 12 PLAYS IN THE CHATTANOOGA SCRIMMAGE ... THAT WOULD REALLY BLOW MSU's mind ...

BUT PRACTICE FOR 2 WHOLE WKS ADDING ADDITIONAL PLAYS FOR MSU/SYR/AU/FLA ...

Imagine how we gonna mind-muck Saban

I'm loving this NOT WEAR YOUR TEAM OUT IN PRACTICE belief system O has ...
    Play smart in practice not hard ...

DID YOU FEEL THAT ENTHUSIASM & ENERGY OUT THERE ... ELECTRIC

RAMAH 2017 ... 10 PREDICTIONS:
    1. GAMES near 100 LSU offensive plays
    2. T.O.P. nears 3:1 average favoring LSU
    3. D Limits opponent offensive production & scoring single digit average (6* shutouts)
    *6-7 games without opponent TDs thru 3.5 Quarters not counting after it's been settled
    4. Frustrates opponents (They quit early)
    BYU quit about midway 3rd Quarter and LSU refused to run up the score on em
    5. RECEPTION RATES ABOVE 75% with Etling in the Top 5 QB ratings by years end
    6. TURNOVERS AT A VERY MINIMUM with huge turnover margins favoring LSU
    7. Scoring average 40-45 points or more
    Because both offense and defense scoring or sets up scores and STs are improving
    8. Meaux reveals he's on the bandwagon after the Moo U route and takes the cowbell out of his
    9. Red zone scoring above 90% at year end
    10. I'd have to moida ya if I told ya the BIG SECRET ... Besides I know how to keep a MEAUX in suspense

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Indeed it does. Some of the meteorologists whose forecasts I trust are suggesting a southern Florida landfall, putting Irma into the Gulf, then who knows?

Texas cannot take another storm, that's for sure. Today's models have Irma hitting near Miami/the Keys, then turning towards the Florida panhandle for a second landfall.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

"RamahRising"
    Do you get paid by the word?

Rolan, kcal, HalloweenRun and 2 others like this.