Potential SEC Expansion Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

You can geaux back to picking your nose.

:wave:

2. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

And Nebraska OFFICIALLY is moving to the Big Ten.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

5. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

Tex pop 25M
    Ok pop 3.7M

They know that by continuing the tradition, they can continue to recruit well in Tx and make $$$$. There are 16 texans on this years number 7 Ok recruiting class.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Listening to Gene Stallings right now.

"I think Texas A&M is big enough to stand on its own and doesn't have to be piggybacked on somebody else."

He said that Texas being announced by ESPN as going to Pac10 is accurate to the best of his knowledge.

he's not commenting directly about where aTm will go or where he/they want to go. However, he's given every possible hint that aTm will be going to the SEC.

"this has been Texas' decision to join that conference. ....... They have been speaking on behalf of several schools."

He appreciates that Texas was looking out for aTm. However, he wants what is best for aTm, not Texas.

7. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Gene Stallings is saying in a nutshell "To hell with Texas, and ATM does not have to go along with them" He said if you are going to play in the SEC you better make sure you are a real man. Good interview on Finebaum. Reading into the interview he obviously wants ATM to join the SEC, not the Pac-10.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Maybe we can do a game with them at a neutral site every year, Jerry World or Reliant Stadium.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

the aggies with all their gayness gag me, but i will say, they have more cajones than texas. atm doesnt mind a tough conference like the sec. tex seems to be afraid to go anywhere they wont be top dog.

10. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Texas and Oklahoma don't want to play in the SEC where their chances of winning a title are greatly diminished. They are willing to travel all the way to Washington to avoid the best competition in America. With USC going down hill there is no one to fear out west. Stallings knows the Aggies belong down south playing traditional rivals. He probably doesn't fear the SEC as much as the other rodeo clowns because he won a title at Bama. I'm alright with the Aggies joining the SEC if they can bring in enough money to make it worth the effort. The other school would have to come from another conference though because no one else is really worth taking from the Disappearing 12.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.